PDA

View Full Version : post industrial revolution AFLP contact details

FNQCairns
05-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Just had a search of the party website and noticed there is no email or Phone numbers displayed or a contact us page.

I know I can contact KC through the address he has posted here and by PM but Joe Blow wouldn't know that.

Was looking to ask what are the payment options for membership. Hoping direct deposit or even Credit card (unlikely though) might be available but would settle for bank check or money order (last two grudgingly). Most people me included own no checking account.

Sorry ...there is always one in every crowd:-[

cheers fnq

kc
05-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Will get the address issue "sorted" and we have to physically receive funds so they can be reciepted properly.....and sorry:-[ not "flash" enough for credit cards yet!

Address is on membership form.

Regards

KC

FNQCairns
05-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Ok thanks KC, yeah I expected the CC deal would take a while, so does that mean I cannot join (yet) because I do not have a checking account, ie bank check/money order is out? or OK?

And if I include a token donation, can I included same in the one bank check/money order (if accepted) or needs to be seperate and notarised as such? I am not up on these things.

cheers fnq

disorderly
05-09-2007, 10:04 PM
I am not up on these things.

cheers fnq

Sounds like your missus does the banking and billpaying too,FNQhttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/grin.gif

FNQCairns
05-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Nah mate, just dopey is all:(..:)

kc
06-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Postal order is fine and any donation can be included in the same order. We get quite a few of those. You will get back 2 seperate reciepts. One for membership and another for your donation.

Thanks and welcome aboard. Should be an interesting couple of months to say the least

Kev

Fafnir
06-09-2007, 04:02 PM
sorry:-[ not "flash" enough for credit cards yet!

Can't you set up a PayPal account to handle this? PayPal sucks, but it's better than nothing.