PDA

View Full Version : A Library of Cross Wraps & Weaves.

roz
04-09-2007, 08:15 PM
I was wondering if we should start a library of our binding/weaving efforts.

Should include all the good and bad stuff, as we all had to start somewhere....

It's a shame a lot of great (and not so great work) gets forgotten when it slips over the page.

If there is enough interest, I'll ask Steve if he will sticky something to the top of the page.

What do ya all think????

cheers Roz:D

finga
04-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Goodo.
A sticky purely for rod pictures...the good, the bad and the ugly :D
Just like the sounder thread in electronics eh

sid_fishes
05-09-2007, 06:49 PM
i have enuff bad pics just of 1 weave to make it a sticky[ one day i,ll get it right, if i dont die before then] sid

roz
06-09-2007, 12:45 PM
i have enuff bad pics just of 1 weave to make it a sticky[ one day i,ll get it right, if i dont die before then] sid

You poor, pooooor pet Ian:'( .

sid_fishes
07-09-2007, 05:31 PM
goodonya petal

walldog
07-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Sounds Great, I've been building Carbon & Cane fly rods for about 4 yrs but have yet to try a weave, have just purchased a Doc loom thingy and a pattern from the US . Does anyone know of a link to a How To?

Regards
Walldog

roz
07-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Sounds Great, I've been building Carbon & Cane fly rods for about 4 yrs but have yet to try a weave, have just purchased a Doc loom thingy and a pattern from the US . Does anyone know of a link to a How To?

Regards
Walldog

Get in touch with Stuart regarding weaves, he has a post stickied at the top of the page. There are a few others here that do the weaves, they will help if they can.

If you are interested in cross wraps just ask a specific question and you'll get heaps of answers.

cheers roz.