PDA

View Full Version : How to improve the size of your catch (& report)

pebble_monkey
01-09-2007, 07:12 PM
So how do you improve the size of your catch????

You get your midget of a 4.5 year old daugter to hold it in the photo!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ok Ok .. so i know the fish didn't get any bigger, but it sure looks like it did :P and besides, she cute and wanted her picture on here ;)

But seriously, we put the new boat in at burnett heads to take it for our first run. The conditions were to say the least ordinary, but we went about half way down to 2 mile and the boat handled it very well (even so the kids stomaches weren't impressed). We headed back into the Burnett for a bit of a play and hadn't really intended doing any fishing, but while Peter was stuffing around with the new Humminbird side imaging i thought i may as well wet a line. I was rewarded very quickly with a 63cm flatty :D but that was about it from there on in. Not that Peter stayed in one spot for long enough for me to do any decent fishing (he was too busy playing). A couple of small cod and a few average fingermark (all returned) was it for the day.

Ah well, we all had fun and the boat performed admirably. We might actually try to get some fishing done tommorow!

Kleyny
01-09-2007, 07:19 PM
very nice flatty well done

Sea-Dog
01-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey Petra, young missie looks like a real funster. ;D

What a cheeky face!

pebble_monkey
04-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks Seadog,

Yep her personality matches her looks VERY cheeky. Loves her fishing, quad bike riding, and ofcourse her pony. Not to forget her twins brother who has dibs on the next pic to be posted!!