PDA

View Full Version : She has chosen the new boat

PinHead
01-09-2007, 02:40 PM
After much deliberation and will we, won't we, she has decided to sell the 2 boats we have at present and purchase a trailer boat. After a bit of looking around and 2 trips to the boat show, she has decreed that she wants a Cruise Craft 575 Outsider. Not getting any debate from me on the subject.

tunaticer
01-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Can my missus hang around with your missus pinhead?? It would be nice if something rubbed off heheh

Tailortaker
01-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Good choice, I looked at that boat wednesday (havin a dream) very nice boat. Hope you enjoy it !
________
NO2 VAPORIZER REVIEW (http://no2vaporizer.net)

Chimo
01-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Nice choice Greg, whats going on the back?
Did you get a test run?

Cheers
Chimo

glennaus
01-09-2007, 04:35 PM
just decided to buy one myself mate( the missus loves them ) can,t decide on engine option though, going for test ride next week out tweed bar hopefully. the guy reckons the 4 stroke suzi 140 goes great after owning an optimax can,t decide.i was going to get the ice boxes fitted under the seats that were fitted on a couple of the larger models what options you looking at .

cheers glenn

snelly1971
01-09-2007, 05:20 PM
After much deliberation and will we, won't we, she has decided to sell the 2 boats we have at present and purchase a trailer boat. After a bit of looking around and 2 trips to the boat show, she has decreed that she wants a Cruise Craft 575 Outsider. Not getting any debate from me on the subject.

Was there any catch involved..:-*:-*

There was with my new boat:-X:-X

Another bloody rug rat::)::)

Mick

PinHead
01-09-2007, 05:35 PM

Mick

not bloody likely here..I am enjoying the grandkids too much..grandson age 5..granddaughter age 1 and another on the way..absolutely brilliant they are.
Took my kids and grandkids to Australia Zoo a couple of weeks back..fantastic day...it is what life is all about..the simple things.

PinHead
01-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Nice choice Greg, whats going on the back?
Did you get a test run?

Cheers
Chimo
am going to book a test run for next weekend..not sure what is goiing on the back..their package has a Suzi 4 stroke but i thnk I would prefer a 2 stroke..just not sure yet.

Tracker
01-09-2007, 06:11 PM
has a Suzi 4 stroke but i thnk I would prefer a 2 stroke..just not sure yet.....
if you can try with both.I know which one I would have every time.
What are you going to do with the floating gin palace???
Brian

Tangles
01-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Top work mate, got Sue to choose the boat you wanted, thats one very nice boat

PinHead
01-09-2007, 06:28 PM
has a Suzi 4 stroke but i thnk I would prefer a 2 stroke..just not sure yet.....
if you can try with both.I know which one I would have every time.
What are you going to do with the floating gin palace???
Brian

write me a cheque for $170k and it is all yours

Tracker
01-09-2007, 07:37 PM
write me a cheque for $170k and it is all yours
sorry Ive a lot better things to do with 170k.

Great White
01-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Good choice Greg ;) I would go a 4 stroke every time ! Rhys changed over from a 2 stroke on the flaming Riptide and has never looked back. But I guess any outboard will be a great saving on the big boats petrol bill.

Talk to you soon, has Webby mentioned a fish yet ;) :-X :P He recons he can put you onto a snappa !!!!!! He's good but I don't know if he is that good (YET) ;D ;D ;D

Lucky_Phill
01-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Me thinks "trophee" has chosen wisely. I'd like to see a 140 Suzi ( 4 banger ) on her tail.

what's the expected delivery schedule ?

Phill

Poodroo
01-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Cruisecraft sure know how to make a nice boat that's for sure. My uncle has the 675 outsider with twin 115 yammies and it is a very nice rig. Love the ride they give. I am sure you will be happy with it. Just watch out for the big Bay Cruiser wash though. Lol

Poodroo

Black_Rat
01-09-2007, 10:02 PM
The lack of A/C on the palace was the killer :P

2DKnBJ
01-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Geez Greg
You won't feel the same pulling up in Tiger Mullet without the Gin Palace.
Is this just a subtle way for the cook to get you out catching more fish instead of relaxing on the boat...

Cheers Dazza

PinHead
02-09-2007, 05:50 AM
Good choice Greg ;) I would go a 4 stroke every time ! Rhys changed over from a 2 stroke on the flaming Riptide and has never looked back. But I guess any outboard will be a great saving on the big boats petrol bill.

Talk to you soon, has Webby mentioned a fish yet ;) :-X :P He recons he can put you onto a snappa !!!!!! He's good but I don't know if he is that good (YET) ;D ;D ;D

LOL Pete..never caught one in my life...never been fishing for them..would not know where to start...would be a challenge for anyone to get me onto one.

rakinray
02-09-2007, 10:00 AM
G/ day Greg i see after our little chat at the show you let the minister for finance get her way !;D Top choice mate i would go with the 140 suzi option, just dont buy the one on the stand as it has a few dribble marks on it.:P Where do i book my deckie spot !

CHEERS RAY :D

Alex9797
02-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Hey Greg,

by strange coinsidence we have decided to sell our 575 Outsider and buy a cruising boat so we can overnight with the boys. If you can live with an as new second hand boat ( 130 hours ) give me a yell or even if you would just like to water test one. It lives at the same place yours does. Maybe we should have a look at the "palace" for size.

cheers

Alex

Camo
02-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by snelly1971 http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?p=676803#post676803)

Mick

Sounds like a win win situation to me.

bastard
02-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Pin head i want to know why you would swap from the palace to that,every time you go out now your beer will get shook up:) .