PDA

View Full Version : Weeing in dams????

Sean
01-09-2007, 12:31 AM
The other week at Clarrie hall dam I needed to go to the toilet,:P and suddenly felt a little uneasy about having a leak into a water supply:-/ ......now I know it will not suddenly turn the whole dam yellow, (i wasn't that busting) but it just felt....strange. Are there any laws about this???:-/

el_carpo
01-09-2007, 03:38 AM
No outhouses, trees or backyard swimming pools available? ;D

I do believe public urination is illegal. I don't even think the, "When ya gotta go, ya gotta go your Honor (or is it M'lud in Oz?)," defense works, but it should. Wetting yourself is far worse than paying whatever the fine is so whiz away my friend and "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" ;D;D;D

* I'm kidding about the back yard swimming pools.

** I can't believe I wrote the words, "public urination." Sean, you have a bad influence on the rest of the class, go stand in the corner young man!;D

finga
01-09-2007, 07:22 AM
What do fish and turtles do in it all day, all night every day of the year?? :D

tigermullet
01-09-2007, 07:37 AM
I don't know about dams but regulation is now in place and you can be fined for doing that in Moreton bay. It's classed as non treated sewage and only treated sewage can be discharged under certain conditions.

The word gets madder...;D

eotbmg
01-09-2007, 09:14 AM
i would rather wee and risk a fine??? that risk some sort of urinary tract infection or bowel problem. Mate when your windows open - ITS OPEN!
Ben

Sean
01-09-2007, 09:28 AM
What do fish and turtles do in it all day, all night every day of the year?? :D
Do you mean to tell me then all this time I've been drinking fish and turtle wee:o !!! Oh no.....probably even bird cra* too;D !!!

TheSaint
01-09-2007, 10:15 AM
I know where you are coming from as i had to do it in Wivenhoe Bass electric..

disorderly
01-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Just make sure you dont try it in the amazon river.
You may just end up with a long,barbed eel like fish residing in your knob.
Apparently they follow the urine stream right up and into your urethra and decide to stay a while(or until surgically removed)......ouch
I prefer to pee on trees or garden beds.

scott

Leigh77
01-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Never had a problem with having a wizz over the side of the boat...just make sure you arent facing up-wind.

With all the wildlife in the water, I cant see how a number 1 could make any difference to the water quality...even a number 2 (aqua-turd) would go un-noticed.

A few weeks back I saw a dead cow on the waters edge at Lake Monduran, so a little "untreated sewerage" wouldnt be a drama.

minno
01-09-2007, 12:45 PM
LOL. With all the shit thats in water now days, I dont think sean piss is going to make one bit of difference. He,s is probably cleaner than the water.;D

Minno8-)

Sean
01-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm whAT you would call a 'new age' poster!!! Always thinking outside the square!!

minno
01-09-2007, 10:48 PM
mINNO;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FNQCairns
01-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Just make sure you dont try it in the amazon river.
You may just end up with a long,barbed eel like fish residing in your knob.
Apparently they follow the urine stream right up and into your urethra and decide to stay a while(or until surgically removed)......ouch
I prefer to pee on trees or garden beds.

scott

Scott, Give me a break, how high is the flybridge on your cruiser:D

disorderly
02-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Scott, Give me a break, how high is the flybridge on your cruiser:D

FNQ,

While travelling down the amazon in a riverboat in my younger days,local legend had it that the Candiru (up your pen!s fish)could swim up your urine stream and into your shlong whilst peeing over the side of the boat....http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/undecided.gif
I did not believe this of course...but I did make a conscious decision to only pee in the filthy onboard dunny.http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/wink.gif

or maybe the locals were just messing with the gringohttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/grin.gif.

Scott

FNQCairns
02-09-2007, 01:37 AM
Jeepers, just the thought of it would be enough to consider packing some adult Huggies!:)

cheers

Barraboy7
02-09-2007, 07:21 AM
Reminds me of the Polish bloke who went to Chicago, got arrested for peeing in the pool! When he protested to the police "Everyone pees in the pool".. the cop replied..."Yep, but not from the top of the diving board!"

Cmon mate, lighten up, siphon the python into a bucket or take a 2 litre milk carton with you in the boat and water the shore with it when you come in.
By the way, wheres the pics? I like posts with pics, always interesting LOL
Barraboy7 :o :o :o

Sean
02-09-2007, 09:04 AM
mINNO;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A friend once told me, 'Whays the point saying something funny if you don't think it's funny yourself?' This was in explanation to laughing at his own jokes.....Good one Minno, at least you think its funny!!!;D ;D (not meaning to be rude btw)

Bad_Bazza
02-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Sean,
You forgot to mention cattle, sheep,roos, deer etc deficating and urinating in our dams.
I am sure that little bit of "extra" is not going to make one iota of difference.
The water goes through purification processes long before we get to see it in our taps.
Being an old timer I think today's people would shudder if they knew what we used to HAVE to drink when I was a boy in the country.
I just say all of this carry on at present about water quality is a load of ****.
Get over it!

Bad_Bazza

Hardb8
02-09-2007, 01:19 PM
LOL ;D ;D ;D .Intresting thread.

Outta curiosity :- Anyone ever fired a couple a torpedos from chute two into a dam?

One of my m8's has come outta the bush on countless occassions with the sleeves ripped from his shirt after using them for clean up :D .But he never goes in the water.

I reckon his entire wardrobe would be close to sleeveless now.:)

Cheers B8.;)

timddo
02-09-2007, 03:05 PM
bring a coke bottle with ya next time and aim, shoot and fire

oztrav
02-09-2007, 06:52 PM
just go in the bottle why do we even have a bottle?

Sean
03-09-2007, 07:34 AM
Yeah, lets all carry around a sample of our pee in a bottle to sit in the sun for 5 hours.....I'll pee in the dam thanks!!! BTW I have DEFINITLY NEVER done a poo poo over the side of a boat.....except once!!!lol baraboy7....you are one sick man!!! Photos...

cdg81
03-09-2007, 05:39 PM
as the saying goes, its just a piss in the ocean

WaWa
03-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Its true, i travelled there with a doctor who had treated some cases. His description of the operation to remove the candiru still makes my 'nads flinch.

shin25
07-09-2007, 09:11 AM
with everyone whinging about putting recycled water in the i always have a good chuckle to myself every time i have a wizz in a dam

1lastcast
07-09-2007, 10:01 AM
I dont see a problem with pissing in the dams lets face it it cant be that bad

But having said that i wouldnt snap one off in the dam that would just be wrong and to humiliating for me to cope with and i would wait until my return to shore to find a sh!t shute to use

DR
07-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Isn't urine sterile when it leaves the body??
Don't people drink it without any problems??:P

also, i believe, if nothing else is available, if you are in an isolated place & get a cut,graze etc that needs cleaning & you have no water available, it is quite safe to urinate on the wound to clean it...it is that sterile..
so, other than the obvious social problems i doubt it will do much harm, espescially as it has to go through purification before it gets into our scotch anyway..::)

here ya go..
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/8719