PDA

View Full Version : Whale Watching Opportunity

Lucky_Phill
31-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Whale Watching

I have in my possession, a voucher to go Whale Watching in Moreton Bay with Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort.

This voucher is for 2 Adults and 2 Children and is valid until 28th October 2007.

The retail cost of this is just over $300.00. The trip includes lunch. Departure is from Holt Street, Pinkenba. ( Brisbane )

You will need to book at least 24 hours in advance.

This voucher has been donated by an Ausfish member as it is surplus to requirements. I have contacted the company concerned and all is good.

This voucher will be offered by way of Dutch Auction, in that I will post a price for this, if no-one accepts the bid, the price will reduce by a figure at 24 hour intervals until such time as it is accepted. First in via a PM to me, will be the lucky recipient. The funds raised by this auction will be donated to a local VMR or Charity.

So to begin with ( as at 6pm 31/08/07 ) the bid is $200.00

If you require further info, please pm me.

Cheers Phill

Lucky_Phill
01-09-2007, 09:19 AM
The voucher bid has been accepted and subject to payment should be considered SOLD.

If the lucky member wishes, I will post his name and the charity or organisation that the funds are going to.

Thanks to everyone for the interest.

Phill

cammo79
02-09-2007, 07:57 PM
thanks for the delivery today phil, much appreciated and hope to catch up on the water one day.

cheesrs
cam

Lucky_Phill
02-09-2007, 08:32 PM
No worries, may you and your family have a great day out with the Big Fish 8-)

The funds raised will be split between Victoria Point VMR and the MBAA.

Thanks to Ausfish member, murf, for the generous donation of the voucher.:2thumbsup:

Cheers Phill