PDA

View Full Version : looking for the Mooks

JEWIENEWIE
31-08-2007, 01:05 PM
G'day fellow ausfishers, just returned from two months r and r from all over the place, met a fellow member who used to go by the name Mooks, hasw changed his name and cant remember due to a few to many ambers up at Rules beach. Mate, get in touch with me, my mate went to drop off your airator but said house was empty and no one around?
Will get around to making a few posts about some fishing caping etc but just flew in from NZ and off to beddy byes for a few hours.;)
Jewie

Black_Rat
31-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Jewie,

If it's The Mooks from Agnes ? Now goes under the name of -Heeno- ;)

Lucky_Phill
31-08-2007, 04:47 PM
nearly Damo ...... -henno- is the name and if you want I can pm you his mobile number. He has moved to a place just outside of the township.

Phill

Black_Rat
31-08-2007, 07:46 PM
nearly Damo ...... -henno- is the name and if you want I can pm you his mobile number. He has moved to a place just outside of the township.

Phill

;D -henno- might be his PM name :P However when I do a search -Henno- comes up ::) A bit like Agnes Waters and Agnes Water :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Lucky_Phill
31-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Agnes Wasters ?????? mmmm go the black cans !!!!!

Black_Rat
31-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Agnes Wasters ?????? mmmm go the black cans !!!!!

CANS? I hide my man cans ;D :P as best as I can ;D

You, don't be afraid show em for all to see :-X ;D ;D ;D

JEWIENEWIE
01-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Dont know what the hell you guys are on about but thanks, will be in touch Henno!
Jewie

Black_Rat
01-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Dont know what the hell you guys are on about but thanks, will be in touch Henno!
Jewie

Phill has said "sorry" Damo was correct ;D

-Henno- it is :angel: i'm going to pay for that :P ;D