PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish Members Helping Ausfish Members (cheers Neil)

russ81
09-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Hows it going guys

I would like to publicly thank Neil (HORSE) and his deckie (sorry mate i didnt catch your name) For helping me out of a bind today out at Moreton .My new ETEC was playing up and refused to start to start with I thought it was a flat battery ,A quick call to Neil and he was more than willing to come over and remove his battery to try and start my motor once we realized it was not the battery the searching began to find to the problem turns,out there was a loose connection where the cables run through the cowling into the motor.

I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH .

Cheers again
Russ

saurian
09-08-2007, 07:25 PM
See , the etec is playing up already.....lol
Well done guys..Need more of you out there.
Ta

Fish Guts
09-08-2007, 07:41 PM
good on you horse.

nthqld
09-08-2007, 09:33 PM
good stuff horse... and the horse with no name :)

Horse
10-08-2007, 07:16 AM
No problem at all Russ. just lucky you saw me out there and thought to give Chris a call to get my number. It would have been a long row home ;D I was hoping trouble would not come in threes with first tranducer problems then the motor::)

And I think we should both put in a special thanks to the wa#$er fisheries patrol who rammed us in his duck while we were tied alonside you trying to fend off and transfer batteries etc >:( . He did his check politely then he then left two vessels without any way of getting started quickly in the middle of the shipping channel:-/

Cheers

Neil

Argle
10-08-2007, 09:08 AM
Onya Horse thats what its all about, glad to see you got home safe Russ, no worse feeling than an engine that wont start.

Cheers and Beers
Scott

juju
10-08-2007, 01:31 PM
No Not the E-Tec.......!!!.......at least you found the problem.......the trailcraft rear setup is good if you have to get out there to check something......hope i never have to do it but.......did get to stand on the step and remove a bag from around the leg once ....

Peter4
10-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Great thread guys.

Good to know that my Ausfisher sticker can get me out of trouble in the bay!

Pete