PDA

View Full Version : Sea Spirit Marine

predator
31-07-2007, 01:43 PM
I have been looking at downsizing my 6.2m Mustang 2000 tournament with a 200hp yammie, to a 5m center console. I am looking at either plate or fibreglass.
I have come across a 2004 fibreglass, Sea Spirit Marine, 5m center console with a 60hp Mariner bigfoot of which I haven't had a look at(Sunshine Coast) and seems a good tidy little boat from pictures. I have tried to search on the internet but have not been able to find anything about this brand. I would like to know the specs of this boat, including weight, recommended and max hp, deadrise and freeboard height.
I have found pics of Sea Spirit boats in the 21ft size that are made in Burliegh Heads. They look very much a similar hull to my Mustang tournament and I think maybe they have come out of ex Mustang molds.

Are Sea Spirit Marine and Sea Spirit the same manufacturer?

Does anybody know of this brand or the history or a web site that I can visit?

Wayne

Chimo
31-07-2007, 03:28 PM
They are different I think. Here is one which would probably not be it but at least you can eliminate it
http://www.kencraftmarine.com/southbeach.htm

Cheers
Chimo

Brumby
31-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi predator,

Sea Spirit in Burleigh used to advertise a nice looking 5m glass CC, along with 21 and 26 foot half cabins. I know they relaunched the range a while ago, but am not sure if still in business. Can't find the website that I have previously seen, so maybe not. Must agree, the bigger boats have a definite Mustang look to them, not sure of the pedigree though.

Good luck in finding them,

Carl

predator
01-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Great, Thanks for your time Carl.