PDA

View Full Version : Submerged Boat Outside Manly Harbour

BGG
23-07-2007, 06:27 PM
I may have missed a thread but does anybody know anything about the partially/fully submerged boat just outside Manly Harbour? It looks to be a fairly substantial craft of at least 25 ft. I've only seen it from the shore and haven't put the boat in for a closer look yet. The curiosity is starting to gnaw away at me.

Horse
23-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Its been there since last week. Shame it didn't sink in the middle of the bay and become a new arti

snapperbasher
23-07-2007, 06:46 PM
hey,
I was at the trailer boat club saturday afternoon with a few mates and our partners and there was two rather p#$#%d blokes that thought they would try and pick up the ladies to cut a long story short they ended up being the ones who owned that boat that is sunk outside manly. Apparantely they had it moored in eastcoast marina but they had been locked up for a while::) and eastcoast had made them remove the boat as it was not insured. they towed the boat outside the harbour and anchored it but when the tide went out it was high and dry the tide came back in and filled the boat thru the exhaust outlet;D so they told us that they were waiting for the right tide to pump it out and refloat it.trust me If you had of seen these two blokes you could only laugh::) . they even tried to impress the ladies by inviting them back to the boat;D

cheers,Lochie

Foxy4
23-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Just what Manly needs. A new Artificial Reef.. Think of the savings in running cost Not having to go to DUM and OLLEW or NEERG

Fish Guts
23-07-2007, 09:24 PM
flooded it mate......