PDA

View Full Version : chaos on the tweed!

breamnut
21-07-2007, 08:56 PM
i was out fishin on thursday catchin a few bream on softies and i saw a couple of crazy things.
as we were heading back to the ramp we saw to baots up on the rocks with police and stuff . we headed over to sea that a 15ft center consol had ramed into a small edgetraker and completly squashed the railings and put a huge ding in the tinny.
it also knocked to guys out out of the tinny! it was luckey niether of them got hurt!
back at the ramp we were cleaning of the boat and was saw some idiots in a small tinny doing dounuts with a 5 or 6hp... the tinny was small and it was overloaded with 4 people in it.
after a few dounuts they got a fair bit of water in the boat but didnt relise.
the next time they went arount they got avsolutly swamped and the back of the tinny started to sag down. (hahaha it was really funny)
as he made a desperate atemped to get to shore the boat sank and they all jumped out and swam to the bank of the river. a few seconds later the fuel tank popped up and the tinny was gone. there were about 15 peole at the ramp who saw it and everyone thought it was funny.

bdowdy
21-07-2007, 09:04 PM
karma hey ...lol...lol

fishingjew
21-07-2007, 09:17 PM
S0 no floation under the seats

shaman
21-07-2007, 09:25 PM
God, how many times have I wished that upon the young idiots buzzing the broadie, you see them doing some crazy sh!t and they never seem to come unstuck.................... wish u got some photo's........... nyuk nyuk

tanglefoot
22-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Isn't Karma Grand

breamnut
22-07-2007, 06:09 PM
dont worry guys you should see it on creek to coast in about 4 weeks:D:P;D