PDA

View Full Version : Lifestyle Allrounder 6700 Tri-hull

shane t
02-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi Ausfishers , I Am Currently Searching For A Boat To Upsize From My 4.45m Centre Console To Take Us Out The 35-40 Mile To Our Fishing Grounds In Comfort. For The Last 12 Mths Or So We Have Used A Amm Centre Console And Unless The Conditions Are Perfect It Takes Me Two Days To Recover From The Soreness.:'( [im 44 Year Old] After Much Research Studying This Sites Forums And Taking In All Opinions I Think I Will Opt For A Multi-hull For The Piece Of Mind Of Having Twin Motors And The Extra Stability.[i Have A 7 Y O Son Getting Keen]i Am Looking At Something In The 6.5 M Range And Have Come Across The Lifestyle Allrounder And Am Very Impressed With Its Design And After Reading Boat Tests And Testimonials On This Craft I Am Very Interested.many Of You Guys On This Site Are Very Experienced In Boating So Im After Any Advice From Owners , Previous Owners Or Anyone That Has Seen These Boats In Action Or Heard Any Goss On Them::) . Ive Also Heard Good Things About Coastal Cats And They Have My Interest As Well. Of Course I Wouldn't Think Of Buying Anything Until A Lot Of Testing Was Carried Out. Any Feedback Guys Would Be Much Appreciated, Cheers Shano.

Smithy
02-07-2007, 03:01 PM
I am yet to go for a ride in one but my guess is they would slap in the tunnels. Hydrofield and maybe a couple of other builders are the only guys to have got the formula right on tris. Aussie Whalers, Eagle Rays, etc., etc. bang in the tunnel something shocking. You'd be on a good thing if you look at Coastal Cats, Kevlacats and Sailfish Cats I would say.

Deiter
02-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Smithy, to confirm, do you mean slap in the tunnels while underway or at rest. Tri's will not like heading straight into a slop, just like a cat, so i don't see a major difference there though others may disagree.

Damo