PDA

View Full Version : Missed Nuggets Report on 10 Tonight ?

Black_Rat
22-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Yep,

Flicked onto 10 today @ 5pm only to find there was no Brisbane news at all ! :-/

It was all Sydney news >:( (dramas with the Brissie News?) with no fishing report :o

Must be a snub for winning the Origin ;D

For those that were looking forward to Nuggets segment on the Brissie 10 show here it is in Pod cast :) and a lot more ;)
http://www.nuggetfishing.com.au/podcasts/report.mp3

charleville
22-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Yeah - one of the few nights that I remembered to tune in to Channel 10 just before 6pm and they had the Sydney newsreaders and some weather dope talking about the rain in terms of drops on the crops. :-/

The Brissy Channel Ten must have forgotten to put some coins in their electricity meter. ;D

Another good podcast by Nugget again today though, especially the lesson in catching bream. I have never thought about using a half bucket of concrete. You will have to listen to find out what I am talking about. ;D

Marlin_Mike
22-06-2007, 07:46 PM
i noticed it was networked from sydney. No explanation. Poor form by Ten

Mike

Feral
22-06-2007, 08:14 PM
One of their other news broadcasts this week was from Sydney as well, the kids flicked over whilst I was eating tea and I heard "with the recent rain the dams are now 50% full" after spitting dinner all over the table in the rush to get to the TV, to see all the lovely water in my fishing dams, I see the Sydney news team on the box - bl@@dy boofeads!

icyred
17-11-2007, 12:19 PM
those red lippers are nice any one know were they were caught

Foxy4
17-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Maybe Nugget did not have his hat on thats why they couldn't show it???

manchild
18-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Maybe people didnt tell him a thing at the ramp,hence he couldnt make his report.

barra king
27-11-2007, 06:45 AM
i like fish