PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Arnhemland!

Goodz
19-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Just joined this interesting group after I found it while researching new gear to buy before moving up to Arnhemland for a few years. Expect to see me around on here quite regularly probably boasting of the great fishing had ;) If anyone happens to be heading my direction let me know. I'll be living in Galliwinku, on Elcho Island, near the Gove Peninsular.

Goodz.

P.S. Anything I should remember to take with me? (Have been there before but still might have forgotten something important)

Jack Thomas
19-06-2007, 04:24 AM
good luck mate.. dont forget yoru willie!

Fishing Reports (http://www.reelreports.com)

bushbeachboy
19-06-2007, 04:52 AM
Welcome aboard Goodz,
You lucky lucky bloke. I think you'd need to take a library of fish cook books living up there. And a shotty to keep the Indo's away from your crab pots.:P

Goodz
19-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah the missus has got her collection of fish cook books so I should be alright! As for the indos stealing my crab pots, I think I'd probably be more worried bout the crocs taking them :o Last time I was up there we actually didn't use any pots, instead we found some sand flats and ran around scooping as the tide went out. Got a good feed within 5 mins and then back to the fishing ;)

I head up to Darwin today then over to the island on friday so will probably be posting bout my first fishing trip friday night! Can't wait! All I can think about it casting to a fishy looking snag or into a boiling school of queenies or gts! Apparently theres lots of macks and tuna around there at the moment too! ;D