PDA

View Full Version : G'day everyone

edleigh7
12-06-2007, 04:18 PM
My name is Ed. I have recently got back into fishing again. I have been in Brisbane for about 9 years and have gone fishing 4 times (disgraceful I know). I used to go fly fishing and spinning for trout down in southern NSW. i have just bought a camper trailer and this has re-kindled my flame for fishing.
Went to Borumba Dam on the long weekend, great camping facilities there near the dam wall. I went for a walk below the dam wall and landed and released a 2lb bass on light line using a frog patterned popper late in the evening.:)
Went to the same place the next morning and got nothing. Went back that afternoon and there were about 15 people flogging the same spot where i had caught one the day before. :-/ Good news travels fast! So i worked my popper up closer to the wall for no result. It was a bit of a glass off so i tried the fly rod with some woolly buggers for no result. They seemed to be eating small insects off the surface and i didn't have any small flies on me. I will be going fishing again soon and i can give you the results then.

Catchya

juju
12-06-2007, 05:08 PM
4 Times in 9 years....go sit in the corner and have a good think about yourself;D

spook76
12-06-2007, 10:26 PM
well your on the right track again!!!!

well come fishies!!