PDA

View Full Version : Sensabrake repairers

Strategy
16-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know of a business who can check / repair sensa brake.
I have recently (Nov 06) had new calipers fitted to my double axle boat trailer .(I did learn one lesson and will not advise a return to the local box trailer manufacturer/repairer whom fitted the new calipers.). and have found today that the disks were not operating. Plenty of brake fluid, air in compressor and releases when you activate breakaway but still they do not work. I can hear some/could be one caliper working when stopped and activating the yellow breakaway button.Could be air in the lines but looking everywhere for a person whom works on sensa brake systems.Brisbane South Side
I would welcome some advice.

Thanks
Strategy

kingtin
17-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Can't help you southside, but northside marine fixed mine (hopefully)

kev

Strategy
17-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the update.
Regards
Strategy

boatboy50
17-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey Strategy,

AL-KO marine trailer components are at slacks creek (Springwood).

Try www.alko.com.au

They distribute and repair the sensa-brake system.

They fixed my old unit under warranty at a cost of more than $900 to them.

Regards

Darren

Alchemy
17-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Does anyone know of a business who can check / repair sensa brake.
I have recently (Nov 06) had new calipers fitted to my double axle boat trailer .(I did learn one lesson and will not advise a return to the local box trailer manufacturer/repairer whom fitted the new calipers.). and have found today that the disks were not operating. Plenty of brake fluid, air in compressor and releases when you activate breakaway but still they do not work. I can hear some/could be one caliper working when stopped and activating the yellow breakaway button.Could be air in the lines but looking everywhere for a person whom works on sensa brake systems.Brisbane South Side
I would welcome some advice.

Thanks
Strategy

Give Leo Kelk from United Brake and Clutch at Coorparoo a call - 33970977. I had him service my sensa brakes two months ago. He was also referred to me as a reliable bloke and one that knew his stuff. I found both to be true. I also had him fit a new clutch to my Patrol.

Good bloke, great service and a fisho too.

Regards,
Dave.