PDA

View Full Version : i'll bring the beers!!

GazzaB
16-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Hi

I would start by saying g'day but i feel that would be a bit of a piss take as ive only been in the country for 2 weeks!!

As you might have gathered im a POM (but dont hold that aganst me ;) !!) i've just moved to brisbane, and am using the time while im not working to check out the fishing!!!

Kingtin told me to give this site ago and he was right it's a great forum and i'm really supprised how helpfull everyone is.

By my own admition i'm by no way an expert and dont really care what im catching (but a feed is always a bouns!) as long as its on the right gear to be sport!!

I'm gona be foward and say if anyone is out and about and would'nt mind me taging on let me know, i dont mind driving, pay my way and ill bring the beers!!

you can contact me a here with a PM or SMS on 0434901282 or drop me an email on garryburrows@hotmail.com

Tight lines and i hope that ive got some good fishing repots to post soon

gazza (aka garry)

Tangles
16-05-2007, 07:58 PM
welcome to the boards,, now umm, that offer of beers, thats a dangerous one around here, ;D

all i can say is do some searches on the posts, there is heaps of great info about which people kindly give, ive learnt a lot.. sure you will too
cheers
Mike

russ81
16-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Hows it going mate
welcome to the site
Where abouts in brisbane are you
Russ

wamjam
16-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Just scolling through the main chat page and I'll Bring The Beers shows up! :o bloody hell wheres this.
Only a new pommy member:'( . Just joken mate LOL welcome to the site.;D
wamjam

GazzaB
16-05-2007, 09:30 PM
yer hi!
im in St lucia, but still finding my way arround!!

Ryan.S
16-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Bring the beers!!!! It may be cheaper for you if you offer to pay all fuel and bait expenses mate. Good luck
Ryno

WHALEOIL
17-05-2007, 04:32 AM
Brisbane Gazza? you come half way around the world and you end up in Brisbane? Why Brisbane Gazza?
If god ever decides to give Australia an enema, that's where he will stick it.

Just kidding. Enjoy QLD and this forum.

PinHead
17-05-2007, 05:28 AM
Brisbane Gazza? you come half way around the world and you end up in Brisbane? Why Brisbane Gazza?

haha..that is a classic coming from someone living in the most non productive city on the planet...full of pollies and public servants.

welcome Gazza...beer is good but an offer of green ginger will probably get some action.

1lastcast
17-05-2007, 09:23 AM
The Beer Sounds Good But Do I Have To B.y.o My Own Esky And Ice Because We Like Cold Beer Here !! Lol !!
Welcome To Gods Country Mate The Best Fishing In Oz !!!

PinHead
17-05-2007, 01:04 PM
why not come down to jacobs Well for the M&G Gazza and meet some of the crew. details in the meet & greet section.

SeaHunt
17-05-2007, 02:55 PM

Thats choice coming from someone in Canberra.
There is not even an ocean there last time I looked. Unless it is an ocean of crap spewing forth from the pollies mouths ::) .

kingtin
17-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Hiya Garry,

mate, I forgot to tell you. Keep your eye on the going fishing section. You may even get a trip offshore.

kev

WHALEOIL
18-05-2007, 02:04 AM
...full of pollies and public servants.

ocean of crap spewing forth from the pollies mouths

Sheesh guys. They have they're place in this world, as do flies.

kingtin
18-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Sheesh guys. They have they're place in this world, as do flies.

Speaks volumes for what Canberra must be like.......flies settle on shit.........pollies settle on canberra ;D

kev

Bundy_Bear
18-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the forums garry

Speaks volumes for what Canberra must be like.......flies settle on shit.........pollies settle on canberra ;D

kev

Kev I have never heard a more truthful statement in this forum ::):P;D

Bundy

WHALEOIL
18-05-2007, 11:51 PM
But the flies won't settle on pollies ;)

Davemclean
19-05-2007, 12:36 AM
did some one mention beer?

G'day and welcome :D