PDA

View Full Version : IKEA; Burley Buckets Now In Stock!!

Chimo
15-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi Guys

Helpful Hint # 64 (one of an occasional series)

Heres a way to get a few brownie points and do some useful shopping at the same time; take the other half to Ikea and while your there pick up a stainless steel burley bucket!

Ikea have foolishly renamed them a "cutlery drainer" or something equally silly so for $8 (item 0702) you get either a stand alone small burley bucket, just add the handle or lid or whatever, or use it as an insert for the boat burley bucket to make cleaning heaps easier and quicker.

Cheers
Chimo

My other half said I had to own up to the fact that she didn't buy anything, just window shopped while I got the burley bucket and a small ss coffee plunger for $15.

Like I said earlier; "Cheap Brownie Points"

Grand_Marlin
15-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Repeat after me Chimo...

Des-Per-A-Tion ;D

Cheers

Pete

juju
15-05-2007, 06:00 PM
I found a use for Sentricon termite bait tubes.....they are about 15 cm long x about 3 cm...holes up the sides and a screw on cap..all plastic...the lid has a loop, slides down a line...know a guy now who puts them in his crab dillys...something i use everyday, just a matter of looking at it a different way

Strategy
17-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Hi Chimo,
I was reading your previous issue with Trailer brakes. I am having trouble with my sensa brake and was wondering whom did your repairs on your trailer and were you happy with the work.

Regards
Strategy