PDA

View Full Version : Of all the places (Gin Gin - Miriam Vale)

madman1
13-05-2007, 09:41 AM
After a long weekend in Brisbane the wife and I were astonished to see the trusty old Ausfish Sticker on the back of a tinnie on its way north between Gin Gin and Miriam Vale.

I was driving while the wife and kids were asleep and though "Gees I would laugh if this boat had an Ausfish sticker"

Funnily enough it did.

So who ever you are Madman and the family says hi.

Does anyone display their tag under their sticker? I know they are available and will get one on the Patrol shortly.

Its good to see Ausfish is alive and well in Central North Queensland.

Cheers

Mark

Steve B
13-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Mark,

Mate, I live in Gin Gin and my workplace is right on the highway in town. You would be suprised how many AUSFISH stickers I see every day on boats going thru town. Ausfishers know where the good fishing is... and that is north!!:D

All the best Steve

madman1
13-05-2007, 08:29 PM
I agree,

You just have to wait for the wind to die down!!!

Cheers

Mark

-spiro-
13-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Mark you sneek down for a hol? pitty the weather wasn't any good you could of come for a trip.
Cheers Chris

madman1
14-05-2007, 06:39 AM
Dont worry Chris.

I'll be down again around the end of june.

I'll give you a hoy.

Cheers

Mark

sbooker
14-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Mark, What The Hell Are You Doing Up There, You've Just Avoided A Boom Like Period In The Market. Hope Mackay Is Just As Busy For You.

Cheers Liam

cosmo
14-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Madman,

Central North Queensland!!!!!! Central Queensland will do. North Queensland is a few 100km's up the road from Rocky and yes there are heaps of us up this way.

cqfreshie
15-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Cosmo, anything north of Redcliffe is North Queensland.:P

;D Actually heard a wacko newsreader on Nine refer to Bundy as being in CQ .... (flamin' three hour drive South from my joint near Rocky.:-[ )... and Mackay is in Far NQ.;)

Cheers.

rat_catcher
15-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Yeah there are a few of us around, but not everybody advertises it!