PDA

View Full Version : after recipes sabre game sticks

paul vonderwall
11-05-2007, 07:02 PM
hi people need a bit of a hand well my good mate has droped 2 blanks one a igfa 130 and all other bits he has also got curved detachable butt aluminum plus rollers would like a recipe for it the other blank is a 6445L but has straight detactable butt for stand up this what he wants fully rolled can some one help not done one with curved or straight need recipes for them as he is going over seas to the usa thanks

jan
11-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I have a few
Cheers, Jan.

paul vonderwall
11-05-2007, 07:50 PM
hi jan any chance getting recipes at all please just to let you know i have only just got my checker jig but i know where youj can get one from try this site his name is bob custom tackle in the states usa i hope he has them still about $29.95

paul vonderwall
11-05-2007, 08:22 PM
hi jan here is the site Custom Tackle Supply his name is bob

jan
11-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Hi Paul,
I've tried them several times over the last few months and they say they aren't in stock. I want 2 but they can't seem to work it out as they are waiting on the aluminium ones. I guess I'll try them again

PM me with the specs of the rods (eg lengths, OD of rod butts, ID of detachable butts etc etc. I take it the 130 has wind on leader guides not standard big foots?) anyway send me the details and I'll get the recipes to you.

Cheers, Jan.

paul vonderwall
12-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi Paul,
I've tried them several times over the last few months and they say they aren't in stock. I want 2 but they can't seem to work it out as they are waiting on the aluminium ones. I guess I'll try them again

PM me with the specs of the rods (eg lengths, OD of rod butts, ID of detachable butts etc etc. I take it the 130 has wind on leader guides not standard big foots?) anyway send me the details and I'll get the recipes to you.

Cheers, Jan. hi jan thanks i will let you in the middle of the week far as i know he got bent butt and straight butt off ebay he is just wanting for the from the states

paul vonderwall
07-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi Paul,

Cheers, Jan. hi jan paul here got aluminum butt rated 6 30lb ID OF THE FERRULE 19 cm the bent butt alu 30 cm that is the inside diamerter of the ferrule for the detacthable butt i hope you can understand this after sabre blank can u help please

jan
11-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Hi Paul,

sorry for late reply. been up at gold coast to get my new Polycraft and friggen trailer wasn't ready in time and just got back. freaked out while we were up there as the storms hit here while we were away but thankfully the house is OK, not too much damage. Its strange driving through the streets here as there is so much damage, I reckon we were really lucky.

Anyway the rod. I gather you have the bent butt and you after a sabre/seeker blank to build the rod? or do you have the blanks?. The ID of the ferrule is 19mm so we need a rod to fit into this, yes?. now u mentioned 6 30lb, I thought u wanted 130lb chair rod?. what brand of bent/straight butts are they ie, pac bay, stuart, Aftco etc. If its 130lb then we may have a prob as 19mm ID could be too small. Also you said you have rollers guides already, what brand and if Aftco are they wind on leader guides or just big foots. if big foots, too small for the class u want. Let me know what you have exactly and we can go from there.
Cheers, Jan.

paul vonderwall
14-06-2007, 06:47 AM
hi jan sorry one butt is 130lb bent they are both batson butts the other butt is 6-30lb it is a straight one the 130lb bent one id 30mm dia the 6-30lb butt id 19mm dia i am trying get some blanks price from the states that will fit them so jan when get them i will get back to u i have never built these sort of game sticks only the straight forward game sticks hope u can understand this thanks