PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the Army-Need a new Job!

Lovey80
06-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi guys, new to the site though must have read about 20 hours worth of threads by now.

Im 27 years old and currently have my discharge in place from the Australian Army. Currently im a boating Instructor with the Army in Sydney and once im out i'll be moving to the Sunshine Coast In QLD.

Was hoping someone/everyone could direct me towards anyone on the Sunshine Coast area that needs someone on board in the Boating Industry - Building/Repairing working on them in general. Being in the Army for the last 10 years has kept me out of the civilian boating scene.

Just thought I should take a stab in the dark and maybe someone could land me my dream job. Anyway im all ears.

P.S. I'll need all the cash i can get to buy a nice little CAT for myself, anyone know someone at Kevla in Kawana or Noosa Cat that needs some extra help ;)

Cheers Chris Love

russ81
06-05-2007, 08:00 PM
hows it going lovey80 i am also in the army currently looking at a med discharge when you get up here drop us a line and if you like ill take you out for a fish and show u some of the reefs around.

richyrich
06-05-2007, 08:47 PM
mate best wishes with the new career!!!!!!!!!!!!

BM
06-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Chris, I'm looking at relocating very shortly to the sunshine coast. Initially a mobile marine service and obtaining comemrcial premises as soon as is viable.

Perhaps we should hook up and talk.

I will be up that way in about 2 weeks or less on a bit of a fact finding misison.

PM'ing contact deets to you now...

Cheers