PDA

View Full Version : Yalta Triple 5

thelump
30-04-2007, 12:43 PM
I am looking at these at the moment, has anyone had any experience with them good bad or indifferent?:-/ Stability at rest is a priority!;D

SgBFish
30-04-2007, 01:29 PM
The Lump.

I have one and there are other members on here like Gawby (Graeme) and On-the-chew (Andrew) who have them also.
I think they are very good value for money and I am very happy with mine. I’ve put close to 40 hrs on mine in the last 5 months and seems well matched to the 115 4S Yamaha EFI. I came back from Hutchies the other day doing 30 mph @5000 RPM burning about 28 l/hr (estimated).
They aren’t real tippy at rest but they aren’t rock stable either. It’s a trade off I am prepared to wear with the very good ride that 23 degrees of deadrise gives.

Pick a good sloppy day and go for a run in one, if you ain SE QLD Marine Tune on the Gold Coast sell them.
Scott

honda900
30-04-2007, 05:32 PM
The Lump,

Can't agree more with SGBfish, I have done 67 hours on mine now, only a couple of minor problems that have been fixed up by the dealer (cosmetic stuff), have been offshore quiet a few times in lumpy weather and handled beautifully.

Cant beat the value.

Regards
Honda

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l269/honda900_uw/Boat_Full.jpg