PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 26/27 Apr 07

Rod Fishing
27-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Just went out to check the boat for an early fish tommorrow and found that my CD player 150 litre yellow eva cool esky and 4 draw Plano takle box has been stolen from the boat. not very happy.

I packed the boat this morning to save abit of time as I have to do quite a bit of running around this afternoon and its gone.

Well I guess i have learnt my lesson.

They will get whats coming to them and if i find them they will get more.

Dr_Dan
27-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Mate, that's rough. Obviously they needed it a lot more than you did. Hope you got out fishing anyho

Ryan.S
27-04-2007, 09:59 PM
What is the world coming to?! Mate I just took the wife and baby girl, along with a mate and his 3 girls under4 for a walk along the esplanade after dinner, only to have a car load of wankers through eggs at us with a baby in a pram and my girl on my shoulders. (thankfully the girls didnt cop it, Just my brother) If only these cowards would stick around instead of a hit and run!! anyway, hope you had insurance.
Ryno

Rod Fishing
27-04-2007, 10:39 PM
forgot to mention my flares, gone too.

Yes i have insurance, but its not the same is it, everything can be replaced.

What has the world come too if you cant leave your stuff out for a day and it goes missing. There have been plenty of tmes when I have handed back someones wallet or purse after they have dropped it at the checkout or in the shops. I even drove 3/4 of an hour to give a ladies purse back to her as she didnt have any money for fuel after i found her purse in a car park.

cant wait for KARMA to catch up with these people.

whatscracken
02-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Tough break on getting your gear stolen Rod. I'm a big believer of Karma and they'll get whats coming to them