PDA

View Full Version : Another G'Day

CodSquad
27-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Hi All,

Another new member here. Been trawling around this site for ages, completely draining it of all the useful information I could get my hands on.;D Thought it was time I introduce myself.

Congrats on a quality place, look forward to meeting a few of you around the traps.

CodSquad. 8-)

In Cod we trust.

Ryan.S
27-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Welcome aboard mate. Theres a wealth of info at your finger tips on this site.
Ryno

bdowdy
28-04-2007, 07:35 AM
gday im sure youll find heaps of help, love your name cod squad thats the name of my tinny actually. prob talk soon on posts cheers bdowdy.....brett

weipa girl
29-04-2007, 02:15 PM
i too am a new member , currently living on the sunshine coast where i swear there are not fish, only got a tinnie so cant get out in the deep , but take the tinnie up to agnes waters where a mate lives on four acres up that there and go fishing in the mouth fantastic time.
got a mate works in saltys a bundy as well (very handy)
anyway looking forward to reading some of the stuff on the site and welcome to anybody else that is new cheers

CodSquad
29-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey Weipa! Its awesome when you get out and have a good session, gets you motivated to try again. tight lines... CS

weipa girl
30-04-2007, 07:08 PM
:D Thanks cod squad for the welcome, fair dinkum whats the go with this site
ive had to go to the contacts that many times,

its keeps rejecting my sign in , then it tells me my email is wrong you name it
ive finaly got in now with them giving me a password which iwas not my original
so lets see about tomorrow if i can get in again .

yeah i try to get out but i live on the sunny coast now, go to caloundra to fish
but well not many fish in the pumistone passage .
thats why i justlove to get up to me mates placeup at agnes waters.
anyway nice to talk to yas cheers.
i miss weipa heaps never lived there just went every two years to catch the barra