PDA

View Full Version : Reel Nauti has finally moved to SEQ

Reel Nauti
27-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Hi all in Ausfish land

I have been quiet on the boards of late due to working away for the past few months and then relocating the family to our new abode!

We have moved permanently to the land of water restrictions, and have now settled quite happily into a comfortable home at Petrie.

Hope to get out and about and meet some of the faces whom I have known by name only through Ausfish. If anyone would like to link up for a beer or 20 on a Friday afternoon, or just a handshake and a coffee somewhere, please send us a pm. or perhaps a call on my mobile. 0423 602 538.

Cheers and thanks to all

Dave and Sue

revs57
27-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the land that flows with milk and honey...well at least it does when it rains. Hopefully you brought some with you Dave

cheers

Rhys

bay_firey
27-04-2007, 03:27 PM
All settled in then Dave

Was lost the last couple of thursday evenings with no one to make coffee while i waited for the young bloke to finnish work

Poodroo
27-04-2007, 03:39 PM
G'day and welcome to SEQ. I am sure there will be a time where we will bump into each other. We forgot to tell you however that there is a condition of entry into SEQ. You need to BYO water supply.;D If you didn't bring it that's okay. We will wait patiently for you to go back and get it. Lol

Poodroo

dogsbody
27-04-2007, 04:20 PM
Welcome to vegas. I'm sure you'll love it.

Dave.

harry_h01
27-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Mate, buddy pal,

Welcome to my new neck of the woods also. I am around the corner from you and close to a local ramp. Give us a yell when you are ready to drop a line. We are in Bracken Ridge. We still have to finalise our gladstone loose ends, but all in good time.

Jacque and the girls are loking to catch up with you and Sue also.

Catch up with you soon.

Terry

mitch92
27-04-2007, 05:27 PM
good to hear you have settled in down there dave

Reel Nauti
27-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Thanks everyone, and thanks BF and Mitch for looking after my little ute and Mrs BF of the pot plants. The house is lovely, Suzi is really stoked, and we have yet to unpack what seems to be thousands of boxes.

Terry, lovely to hear from you, and we hope to catch up soon. I am hoping you know all of the hot spots by now!

Thanks Rys, Poodroo, Dave and Mitch.

Mark you are always welcome here for a coffee any Thursday you like!

Cheers to all

Dave

CQHORNET
28-04-2007, 05:13 AM
Dave and Sue .........Fisho's Two........Now that was Reel Nauti !

Hey, good to hear from you guy's. We will miss your sojourns to Hummock and get togethers, although we do make regular trips to the south.

Are you coming back for the Hookup ?

Have noted your number and will call you.

Good luck with the unpacking, I think it has to be the worst job in the world.

PM me your address.

DNO

kingtin
28-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Dave, check your pm's mate.

kev

Luc
28-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Hi Dave & Sue,

Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Hope to see you on the Pine.

Unpacking is just so much fun.

Luc

Lucky_Phill
29-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the big smoke. First on the agenda is the Touchy M & G on the 2/3rd June at Jacobs Well. Even if you only make it for the Sunday fish and BBQ !!!

Cheers Phill

kingtin
30-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Reel Nauti (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/member.php?u=38346)
Ausfish Gold Member

Come on pal! ::) get your act together!;) ;D

kev

Reel Nauti
30-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Just for you Kev I've changed it. Feels strange changing so much of my life. But I realise what I have done pales into insignificance when compared to those of you who have moved countries!

Cheers and thanks

Dave