PDA

View Full Version : Name your fav SP

juju
24-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Ok so im giving in to this whole SP bit ,so what is the most effective to use around Mud ......i dont think ill ever give the bait away,but im open to a change.

LostNearBribie
30-04-2007, 06:32 PM
I haven't fished arond mud yet. But I love using the Berkely 3 or 4" minnows, pumpkin seed in colour.

Kleyny
30-04-2007, 07:02 PM
haven't done mud either.
but you cant beat the pumpkin seed colour.
i use grubs 3"

neil

marty+jojo
30-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Berkley Gulps- 3 inch fry in pumpkin seed are a great place to start, they work very well at Mud also the 3 or 4 inch Gulp minnows in pumpkinseed. I started with soft plastics over 5 years ago now, and the only time i ever use bait now is if i go live baiting for Jacks at night. Just make sure you keep everything as light as possible line,leader jig heads. Good luck.
Marty.

Marlin_Mike
01-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Never used it, but i love the south sydney berkleys...............i think they are called Nuclear Chicken?

Gotta love the name :) Nuclear Chicken :):)

Mike

darryl13
01-05-2007, 07:34 AM
berkley pumpkin seed for me i have had some catch success on them but i lot of people like the nuclear chicken colour too maybe there is a lot of south sydney supporters out there hehe. squidgy black and gold fish tail are great for flathead.

darryl13
01-05-2007, 07:36 AM
hey berkley should do a footy team colour list blue and silver could be cronulla red and white st george extra, broncos would have to be pumpkin seed colour what do you blokes reckon
any suggestions on the your teams colour

LostNearBribie
01-05-2007, 09:33 AM
OOOOOOOOOhhhh yeah, the Berkley TIGER minnow.
What a lure that would be.
Maximum size would be 4" though....

darryl13
01-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Tiger as in orange and black lostnearbribie that would be awesome

TheSaint
01-05-2007, 03:55 PM
2" Shrimp in molting work well for me

DR
02-05-2007, 07:57 AM
BUT... Gulps aren't plastics, they are...
Gulp! is not plastic and is 100% biodegradable. If left in water it will turn into tiny particles within 6-9 months. It's a porous material that sponges up the Gulp scent and disperses through the water at 400 times the rate of any other scented bait. The water flows through the bait because it is porous. With any plastic bait, including PowerBait, the water cannot permeate the plastisol so it can only touch the exterior surfaces of the bait.

One other notable difference between Gulp! and other scented baits is that Gulp! is water based. It moves very well through the water and attaches more easily to the sensor receptors in a fish's smelling and tasting organs.;D;D;D;D

so, there you go , you are using a synthetic, fish shaped bait not a plastic..

Shazbanger
02-05-2007, 02:43 PM
berkley dropshot 3inch for sure!

LostNearBribie
02-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Tiger as in orange and black lostnearbribie that would be awesome

Tigers, Tigers, TIGARS!
That is not a typo.

Black orange all the way.;D

fish_on
03-05-2007, 04:47 PM
there cheap and look nasty but the gladiator gold prawn. those of you who have fished with these know there success rate. flatties bream trevs queens jacks cod tailor just to name a few. havnt been able to get them for a while now but keep being told there coming soon from china if ya get ya hands on these there worth there weight in gold