PDA

View Full Version : Awoonga Managment

Plastic_Magic
18-04-2007, 08:08 PM
I purchased a brand new fishing rod from Awoonga Caravan Park in the christmas holidays. After a couple of trips the rod had broken while casting a few lures. Rang up the caravan park and told them what happened and they said to bring it in and give them a look. I took the rod in the next day and show them. Frank the new mananger had a look and with no worries replaced the rod there and then. i think tha managment at the awoonga caravan park is great and if anyone has any tackle needs or hints and tips n the dam or even to stay at awoonga give the Lake Awoonga caravan park a go because there service is great.

Plastic Magic

robersl
18-04-2007, 08:57 PM
great to hear some good feedback re a shop

mylestom
19-04-2007, 06:23 AM
I purchased a brand new fishing rod from Awoonga Caravan Park in the christmas holidays. After a couple of trips the rod had broken while casting a few lures. Rang up the caravan park and told them what happened and they said to bring it in and give them a look. I took the rod in the next day and show them. Frank the new mananger had a look and with no worries replaced the rod there and then. i think tha managment at the awoonga caravan park is great and if anyone has any tackle needs or hints and tips n the dam or even to stay at awoonga give the Lake Awoonga caravan park a go because there service is great.

Plastic Magic

Nice to hear that they replaced your rod.

Stayed there in March at the park, it has not improved by any great percentage.
Still mix up with bookings and lots of work is still required to improve the park.
Hopefully the trend is to improve the whole park not just the shop.

Trev

Leeann
19-04-2007, 08:47 AM
You'll probably find that there will still be a few problems passed on from previous management (a lot of people have booked a year in advance in the past). I'm sure they'll work through it all.

rabbi
19-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Ain't what it used to be. In all aspects.
As they say" three strikes and your out". My mates and I are breaking tradition this year and are not going to travel all the way up there for nothing again. Going elsewhere.

Plastic_Magic
19-04-2007, 07:00 PM
I live five minutes from Awoonga and fish there alot. Only moved to this area a year ago so don't personally now what ot used to be like. But it has changed hands since i moved here and have heard the the new managers are makeing the park a better place to stay. I think good on them and good luck.