PDA

View Full Version : nugget injury his hand

ritchie fish
17-04-2007, 12:07 PM
hi did any body here on the radio yesterday 4bc around 3pm that nugget has injury to his hand that is quite serious he was putting up a roller door if this true i would like to wish him all the best and to get better soon cheers jen

themissus
17-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Hope he's feeling better soon and injury heals quickly!!
Cheers Kim.

Poodroo
17-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Hope it isn't too serious and may the healing processes be quick.

Regards,

Poodroo

Nugget
18-04-2007, 05:21 AM
Thanks all - much appreciated.
It will be bandaged up for a week or two but no permanent damage.
When I did it, they thought I'd sliced through my wrist artery but that wasn't the case.
4BC's Drive Show announcer John Miller rung me not long after it happened on another issue, I was getting doctored up at the time and mentioned it to him - I'm guessing he mentioned it on air... bugger.
Can't throw a cast net for a month or so but can still cast left handed and pull a crab pot.

Thanks again - cheers

Dave ><>

Feral
18-04-2007, 06:00 AM
Well I tought here is a way to profit from Nuggets Injury - So I told the missus that doing chores around the house is way more dangerous than shark fishing, just look at whats happened to poor old nugget!

But of course she turned it around on me, she says wasn't it perfect fishing weather yesterday, yes I says, well she says it looks like even Nugget has to do his chores before he can go fishing! So there will be no weasling out of em for me in the future!

kingtin
18-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Unlucky, Dave. You take care mate and go easy on it or else it'll take longer to heal.

kev

Dory4.1
18-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Dave,

At least you'll be able to throw a cast net in a month, I've got two uninjured hands and still can't manage to throw one.

Hope all heals quickly for you

Rgs
Michael

webby
18-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Be interesting to listen this weekend and see how many wrong button you push???

Oh Gee
18-04-2007, 08:00 PM
G'day Nugget...sounds like you've already had a cast and pulled a pot.