PDA

View Full Version : Seaview Fishing Charters

T1
10-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi All

I am filling a vacant spot on a mate's work trip next Sun on the Seaview Fishing Charter.

Was wondering if anyone had any experience on this charter (good or bad)?

All comments appreciated...

Take Care T

Marlin_Mike
10-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Been on seaview many times and have nothing but praise for them.

Mike

dogsbody
10-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Gday T it doesn't really matter does it, your still gonna go. Be the guinea pig and report back. Look forward to the pics. You takin the sp's for a deep water bash?

Dave.

Sea-Dog
10-04-2007, 08:51 PM
If you don't like mullet strips, you might like to take some of your own bait.

The standard outfit on board is a TLD 25 with heavyish mono on, and fairly small hooks.

If you're happy working with that use it. I don't know if they frown on you taking your own gear or not - give them a ring to find out.

When I went out with them (only once, so far) very few keepers came onto the boat. I did end up with a reasonable amberjack though - about 10KG.

Cheers, Ross

T1
11-04-2007, 07:18 AM
Thanks Mike, Dave & Ross!

It's one of those things isn't it! You never know how it's going to go on the day...

Dave, I will be taking a few SP's to whack on the rigs. I'm sure they won't have a problem with it (as i'm saving them a few pieces of bait).

Mike/Ross, what grounds did they take you over?

Take Care T

Marlin_Mike
11-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Fished alot of marks with them. Off Moreton 24's out to deep marks, Tempest and Hutchies, South to Wave Bouy and off straddie. If its the same crew, they have alot of good marks, and will work their butts off to get you fish.

Mike