PDA

View Full Version : Daddy let me join

brooke
06-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Hello, my name is Brooke and my daddy is phill Lucky_Phill.

I love to play the arcade games here so daddy bought me mt own computer so I play games at home. ;D

i am in grade 4 and daddy takes my fishing sometimes. I have caught a barramundi, sweetlip, bream, morwong, flathead, whiting, dart.

brooke

Marlin_Mike
06-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Welcome Brooke..hope ya catch more than Dad does.............LOL...........teach her well Phil

Mike

disorderly
06-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Hello Brooke,

My dad Scott said said I could reply to you and i play arcade games too.I have caught shark mackerals , coral trouts and sweet lips .

Some times we also fish in our creek and I catch jungle perch and cat fish we also go snorkelling at the reef

I am in grade 5 at school .

regards Janine

blaze
07-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Welcome Brooke
Ya old dads been telling lots of tales about you and THEY HAVE ALL BEEN GOOD, say hi to the poor old fella for me will you Brooke
cheers
blaze

murf
07-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Gday Brooke

My two daughters love to play the arcade games too, they are also always asking me to take them fishing in the boat, they love to go out to sea as well as up the river in the little tinny. there is a couple of photos of Skye and Jorja in my gallery.

Skye is 11 and Jorja is 9yo

we will have to get your dad to organise a kids fishing day M&G (meet and greet)

Cheers Murf

Poodroo
13-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Welcome Brooke. Your dad is one great guy(but don't tell him I said so okay ;) ). I go 4wd'ing with him sometimes and he talks about you often. I have a little boy and a girl and they would like to meet you sometime. Take care!

Poodroo