PDA

View Full Version : Vale Liam Benson

Nugget
04-04-2007, 05:40 PM
I was given the sad news that Liam Benson passed away today .
Liam operated a charter business running a fibreglass longboat on Moreton Bay and offshore waters called Liam Benson Sportfishing Safaris.
In more recent times Liam skippered the game boat Shikara off our coast and further north during the gamefishing season.
A young bloke with a wealth of seaging and fishing knowledge, Liam will be sadly missed by many - myself included.

Dave ><>

revs57
04-04-2007, 06:26 PM
A real saddness...our sympathy to Brian, Laurel and the rest of Liam's family and friends

Rhys and Jackie

Reefmaster
04-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Shocking news
Such a shame to loose such a nice bloke. Liam was a very happy going guy with a wealth of knowledge. Sympathy to Liams family during this terrible time.

Greg

Shane Boese
05-04-2007, 07:42 AM
A great guy and it is a shame that he we not be able to pass on his wealth of knowledge to fisherman that have the same love for the sea that he did. Our sympathy's go out to Liam's family.

Shane & Toni

TheBensons07
05-04-2007, 08:12 PM
A Message from Leims Family, Brian, Laurel, Merrin, Trisha and Justin.

We are overwhelmed with the love and support we have recieved from so many of Leims friends and fellow fishing freaks.
We always knew he was a wonderful man and very gifted in what he did. But we never realised the high esteem in which he was held by so many. We feel very priveleged to have had such a wonderful son and brother and we will miss him desperately. Thankyou so much for all your thoughts expressed. Maybe sometime we will have an oppurtuity to thank some of you in person for your lovely words.

Sincerely,
Brian and Laurel Benson.
(Mum and Dad)

Reefmaster
06-04-2007, 08:43 AM
My inlaws also wish to pass on their deepest sympathies to the Benson family. The Pratsch family is thinking of you all at this especially difficult time.

outsiderskip
06-04-2007, 03:26 PM
hi dave
i also knew liam he also charted tom cat some times
he will be missed

pete