PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for an upgrade

Volcano
03-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Got the shock of my life when the minister for war and finance pretty much gave the nod to an upgrade for the old signature
:o:D
Now, after I stopped yahooing around the room and began breathing again, I went into a slight state of panic. I have no idea what I want lol.
Well, thats not strictly true. I want a glass boat, about 6.5 -7 metres (21-23ft)

What do you recommend for around the 65-70K mark. If I can pickup a decent second hand model then thats fine too ;D

So, what do you suggest?

snapperm8
03-04-2007, 04:14 PM
dunno about the glass but those fisher boats do look pretty neat if i got that finance i would be looking that way...

kingtin
03-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Got the shock of my life when the minister for war and finance pretty much gave the nod to an upgrade for the old signature
:o:D
Now, after I stopped yahooing around the room and began breathing again, I went into a slight state of panic. I have no idea what I want lol.
Well, thats not strictly true. I want a glass boat, about 6.5 -7 metres (21-23ft)

What do you recommend for around the 65-70K mark. If I can pickup a decent second hand model then thats fine too ;D

So, what do you suggest?

You can have my Whittley Sea legend 650 for 70k. 50 hrs and lots of mods..........marlin board etc

http://www.whittley.com.au/sealegend650.htm

kev

nigelr
03-04-2007, 05:57 PM
My pick would be Cruisecraft Outsider 685.
Not sure of price, however.............
Cheers and sincere congratulations!

Argle
04-04-2007, 10:40 AM
What about a 630F Signature? One on e-bay last I looked with a near new Suzi for around 50 odd. Whats the plan for your old rig? Its a 542F isnt it?

Cheers and beers
Scott