PDA

View Full Version : another fishing show

darryl13
02-04-2007, 09:27 PM
i copied this from another site
its called hook line and sinker

Queensland: Southern Cross TEN - Saturdays 6.30pm

We all know fishing TV shows are a dime a dozen, but Hook, Line and Sinker is different. Featuring two guys who dont pretend to know everything about fishing but capture all the fun and shenanigans as they tour around the country, fishing all the hotspots - not always catching, but always coming back with something entertaining!
Nick Duigan and Andrew Hart have been filming the show for five years in Tasmania, and some of their classics have included catching a fish behind the back of a remote control boat, towing Andrew on a ski rope to become the worlds first live lure and growing mullets in order to capture the wily species!
All this madness/stupidity is mixed in with some of the best fishing Australia has to offer. In 2007 theres 22 new episodes airing on Southern Cross Broadcasting owned stations (See Air Dates) which see the boys travel from the top of Cape York to the southern tip of Tassie! Fishing includes a mother ship trip to Weipa, Marlin off Northern NSW, Snapper at Whyalla, Trout in Tassie, Cod in Victoria, Barra in the territory and kingfish in Sydney Harbour to name just a few. So tune in every Saturday as Nick and Andrew take you on a whole new fishing experience!

blaze
02-04-2007, 09:41 PM
In one show they stopped at a servo and purchased a $10 kids fishing rod, you know the sort that are in a kit including rod, reel and line and bugger me they went and caught a 5kg (from a jaded memory) albacore tuna, it was a great show show and proved what a cheapie outfit can do some times. They are a pair of absalute nutters, bloody easy to talk to, couple of genuine guys.
cheers
blaze

mono
02-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi, must agree with you blaze. They are top blokes who dont profes to being gun anglers but really have a go. I had them onboard 'Windara' recently (Marlin off northern NSW) and mate my jaw is still sore from laughing. Real genuine characters.
Much like ET, What you see on tv is exactly what they are like in real life.
Cant wait to see the show start up this way.
Cheers
Capt Mark 'Mono' Stewart

Grand_Marlin
03-04-2007, 06:38 AM
When will it be on air in Brisbane??

Chezzy13
03-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Fishing Western Australia I reckon Is Brill..:D

Grand_Marlin
03-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Gee, I should read the headers too .... 6.30 Saturdays :-[

darryl13
04-04-2007, 12:24 PM
i used to watch fishin western australia all the time it was great but no good for people like me in queensland

maybe someone out there will help me make a show called fishin queensland

anyone!!!!!

kingtin
04-04-2007, 01:42 PM
i used to watch fishin western australia all the time it was great but no good for people like me in queensland

maybe someone out there will help me make a show called fishin queensland

anyone!!!!!

No way! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_29_135.gif Don't you think we've got a big enough population explosion ? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_102.gif............. Show 'em the fishing and we'll be well buggered http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_1_71.gif

kev