PDA

View Full Version : Any one catch nuggets talk about jew

lock
31-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Due to work missed the presentation on jew fishing just wondering if anyone knows if there is any other place I can get his presentation. cheers lock

charleville
02-04-2007, 06:48 PM
I saw his talk but did not take notes in a form that would be usable by anyone else, unfortunately.

The whole show had a camera running but I don't know if Bill Corten intends to publish the videos.

'Twas interesting to see how Nugget has caught his biggest Jew on four banana prawns on four close hooks.

Lots of other good info re drop-offs, holes and a few popular spots frequented by Jew around the 'Pin.

Nugget regularly does talks around the place so you might be able to catch his Jew fishing expertise at another time.

darryl13
02-04-2007, 07:57 PM
i saw his talk on friday it was great but i thought it was 4 or 5 prawns and one hook as the prawns were threaded on the fishing line

charleville
02-04-2007, 11:48 PM
i saw his talk on friday it was great but i thought it was 4 or 5 prawns and one hook as the prawns were threaded on the fishing line

Now you have me wondering. You might be right. My old eyesight ain't what it used to be.:)