View Full Version : Ausfish side effects

szopen
30-03-2007, 08:51 AM
I have joined a while ago.

Coming from Europe, living in China.
Fishing where possible, when possible.
Not enough.

Spending a lot of time here.

Australia looked good from fishing perspective.

So I have filled a few forms, waited a few months, than packed the family onto a plane and moved to Oz.

Now living in Adelaide and loving it.

Used to spend a lot of money and time to go on a fishing trips.
Now just get in the car and go.

Nice country.

RCG008
30-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the country! I'm sure you'll find plenty of fishing places in easy spots around our great country.

Make sure you explore the whole country. Heaps to do!

kingtin
30-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Haven't heard from you in a while mate. Now I see why. Welcome back to the site and welcome to this country.

Anytime you're up this way give me a pm and we'll go shopping together...........me for fish frames and you for pizza makings ;D remember that thread? ;D

kev

szopen
30-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi Kev,

We shall attempt to do some perfect poached eggs as well...

Tony_N
30-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Did someone say poached eggs?

Welcome to the country and back to the site Szopen. I too had noticed your absence.
Sth Australia is nice - good snapper territory.

Tony

rando
30-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Gday Mate
Glad to see you back on the boards. Welcome to Aus,
South Australia !!! good mulloway/snapper territory, Good luck with your fishing , I look forward to your reports.
rando

1975fflh
30-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi Mate

I agree it is a great country, the only one in the world that every one came from somewhere else, ok some may have been here a few thousand years before us, but we still came from all over and that is what makes us great.

A real Australian is a person who arrives and accepts others as what they are and lives in harmony with all of us.

Welcome to Aus. mate

JEWIENEWIE
30-03-2007, 03:40 PM
I like that last line 1975fflh, i like it alot!!!;D Now, i wish the wog next door would turn his bloody music down. jokes just jokes;)
Jewie

Poodroo
30-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Welcome back. Sometimes it takes outsiders to help us appreciate what we have in our country. We should all do our best to look after it.

Poodroo

Chezzy13
30-03-2007, 04:52 PM
South Australia !!! good mulloway/snapper territory, Good luck with your fishing

I'll second that...Welcome to Aus, you will love it..Great country..:)