PDA

View Full Version : Spotted fellow Ausfisher

4x4frog
28-03-2007, 03:32 PM
I am going to have to get an Ausfish sticker at this years T&T show if they are available.
Saw a silver Navara dualcab with galv'd tray cover going onto M1 at Coro drive today......ausfish.com.au emblazened on the back

The_Sloth_man
28-03-2007, 04:30 PM
I've seen a couple aswell
a black 4x4 thing, more SUV around capalaba
and I saw couple of guys loading up there boat at wello 2 weeks ago with an ausfish sticker, was gonna say Hi but the ramp was busy and we had to run

Ausfish
28-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Stickers only available from the website, go to http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/

Herm
28-03-2007, 11:56 PM
I've seen a couple aswell
a black 4x4 thing, more SUV around capalaba

That would probably be us!:D

Mrs Ronnie H
29-03-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi All
I got stickers but haven't put them on yet. if you go to Ausfish you can pick your colors and you get two of them--- one for the boat and one for the 4b.
(Check out their packs with hat,shirt etc.)?????????
Cheers
Ronnie

longtail
29-03-2007, 08:08 PM
That would probably be us!:D

Welcome back Janine ;)

haven't seen you online for a while , good to see ya still around8-)

Jason.

Herm
29-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi there Jason!:D

We are around! Pete has just started a new job and is at Burleigh Heads everyday for the time being and he is just so tired that you are all getting a rest from him!;)

Have not even had a chance to get out fishing lately! Should try and catch up soon!

Janine:)

Poodroo
30-03-2007, 06:01 AM
Hi All
I got stickers but haven't put them on yet. if you go to Ausfish you can pick your colors and you get two of them--- one for the boat and one for the 4b.
(Check out their packs with hat,shirt etc.)?????????
Cheers
Ronnie

Ronnie you should be ordering 2 sets of stickers. You need one on each side of the boat and one on each side of the 4b. ;D

G'day Janine. Yes it is good to see you are still around. Not only nice to see you here on AF but also good to hear you bellow out "POODROO" in the most unsexpected places. ::) Say Hi to Pete for me. ;)

Poodroo

Silent
30-03-2007, 07:51 AM
Interesting topic and last week (Friday avro) I spotted small yellow stick "ausfish.com.au" on rear windscreen of new brand black navara dualcab also 2 fishing rod tips under the cover at back...was travelled on Toombul Road
Anyone know?