PDA

View Full Version : Grubs and Crab Pots

lock
24-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Have been going up the south pine river the last couple of days chasing a few muddies with a mate . We got a couple yesterday and left the pots in over night and picked up a few more. Left them in for the day and checked the this afternoon and found that one pot knocked off and two had been cut open obviously getting what was inside. I have never checked any one elses pots and have never been tempted , I hope the pricks who took them either choke on them or get crook from them . Its bad enough they took the crabs but to destroy my pots thats just mean:-/

Now that I have had my winge time to cook my crabs and eat them;D

Taipan
24-03-2007, 11:49 PM
I have never been to far way from my pots, and i have never left em out overnight.
My mate and I noticed a couple of older gents (I'll call them gents but we all know what they really are) with at least 30 pots in their tinny. My mate even asked if they were pros, that was answered with a chuckle. Let's just say the fisheries were working this weekend, 2 statement let the old blokes with fines...sucked in i say.

lock
25-03-2007, 06:34 AM
We had the right amount of pots they are marked the right way and the longest we were completley away was about 7hrs . Anyway I am over it now and the crabs taste good. ;D