PDA

View Full Version : I'm a fisherman too!

Stephen69
20-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Hello to all the fellow fisher people out there, name is Stephen Chesterman and I live in Griffin. Thought it was about time i became a member as i browse this site when i get time away from the wife and kids. Love them dearly and love to fish also.:D

Tangles
20-03-2007, 10:53 PM
welcome mate, plenty of info around here mate
cheers
Mike

Poodroo
24-03-2007, 08:02 PM
I married a wife who is not really into fishing so it is my great escape when I go fishing. Would be nice to have a wife as a fishing partner too I guess but can't win them all. Somehow there is a happy balance and I get to love both. Welcome to the site. Ausfish is likely to become your third love now! :P

Poodroo

fishingjew
29-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Must be one of the lucky ones im in trouble if i don,t take her fishing and she always gets the bigger one but the boat is my escape cured her of that in a S/easterly outside

welcome aboard stephen69

JoeQ
29-03-2007, 06:42 PM
I married a wife who is not really into fishing so it is my great escape when I go fishing. Would be nice to have a wife as a fishing partner too I guess but can't win them all. Somehow there is a happy balance and I get to love both. Welcome to the site. Ausfish is likely to become your third love now! :P

Poodroo
Iam in the same boat as my wife makes good burley so we have the same in common. I wold fish a lot more if your in N.S.W at aney time ill be there.
kiama to the Hawkesberry. it is good to see alot more sine in i dont no maney people on here most is from up north

Tassie JR
04-05-2007, 07:45 PM
i am a fisherman as well welcome to ausfish mate

cheers tassie JR

Louis
10-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Welcome aboard Stephen.

Louis