PDA

View Full Version : Long time listener, first time caller

Durnick
14-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Hi, My name is Heath and I'm from Toowoomba Qld. I have been a member of the site for a while now but haven't posted anything until now.

I started fishing as a young fella with my dad and brother around Rules beach, Mitchell Creek, Baffle Creek and occasionally Woodgate. We then moved to Bundaberg and have fished Burnett Heads rockwall, Burnet River near the port, Bagara, Elliot Heads, Innes Park and Moorepark.

Left school, found job in Toowoomba and lost touch with fishing as there was no where nearby I new of to fish. After finding out about a year ago there are Bass in Cressbrook Dam, my passion for fishing has reignited again.

See you out there
Heath

Tangles
14-03-2007, 06:50 PM
welcome mate, it was a while before i first posted as well, great thing about this site is you can ask what you think maybe a silly question about fishing/tackle and everyone is helpful,,,

cheers
mike

Durnick
14-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks mate, no doubt I'll ask the odd silly question as I've been out of the game so long!! Got the bug again real bad though...:)

saurian
21-03-2007, 08:25 PM
About time Durnick , the sillier the question the better. Welcome....
Ta

roydsy
21-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Thanks mate, no doubt I'll ask the odd silly question as I've been out of the game so long!! Got the bug again real bad though...:)

Fishing is very infectious, I too was out of the game for a long time. I was too busy chasing and playing golf.... now fishing no 1 relaxation.

Poodroo
24-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Great that you finally decided to break silence and introduce yourself. Welcome aboard! Great folk on here always willing to offer help and advice when required so there is never a silly question. Fire at will. ;)

Poodroo