PDA

View Full Version : Gimme more of those walleyes

charleville
06-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Hehehe! ;D We sure get some funny adverts on Ausfish now with the new platform.

I like the mid thread adverts - they are not intrusive like pop-ups and other forms of advertising are...

...but I am wondering how the advertisers are going to fill my freezer with walleye every time that I go fishing in Moreton Bay... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

finga
07-03-2007, 06:31 AM
I thought the title was 'Gimme some more of those Wallies' and I was starting to get a tad concerned.:-/

Your right Charlie old mate. Those mid thread ads are a lot less annoying

charleville
07-03-2007, 07:37 AM
I thought the title was 'Gimme some more of those Wallies' and I was starting to get a tad concerned.:-/

;D ;D ;D ;D

The ones that annoy me most are the video clips with sound that just start playing after you have been on a page for a while. Some of the online newspapers have these.

I will be clamly reading the news on the page when all of a sudden someone starts talking.. Sometimes I nearly s%&# myself. ;D ;D ;D

finga
07-03-2007, 09:35 AM
This ones better then walleyes.
Don't really know what's going to be, or supposed to be, developed 10X faster though ;)
Or there's one for Kerry for the next time he gets the fire putter-out-terer's checked. Postage might be a tad on the high side though ;D

charleville
07-03-2007, 12:43 PM
This ones better then walleyes.
Don't really know what's going to be, or supposed to be, developed 10X faster though ;)
Or there's one for Kerry for the next time he gets the fire putter-out-terer's checked. Postage might be a tad on the high side though

;D ;D ;D

I like the ones that say "Don't Push this Button". ;D

You know, I never have. ;D ;D ;D

rick k
08-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Wall eye is when you have had one too many, stop walking for reasons that aren't immediately apparent, remain vertical while having a little rest, then open your eyes.

manchild
08-03-2007, 06:37 PM

As long as they keep erectal disfunctions out of it its all good::)
George