PDA

View Full Version : Bit the Bullet

rob tranter
02-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Yeh I've followed in Blazes foot steps and ordered the Rod making DVD.
Just wondering Roz, "old mate", seeing as how your soooo good at organising these things.;D
Whats the chance of (after the up coming Rod building school of course,) seeing if there are enough interested members down this way to put a Rod Making School on?
For those that want to know where down this way is, it's Coffs/Grafton (gods water front)well Grafton's almost water front and it does have a river that leads to the ocean.;)
Anyway the DVD should be here soon and I'll know what I've got myself into.
Luckily for me being retired I've plenty of time.
Rob8-)

roz
02-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Good idea Rob (old mate),

If we can get 6 or so starters. Definately.

Few hurdles to overcome first. Where to hold the RBW & who would run the class.... don't look at me, I'm only a pretend one.

roz..... (old mate)

roz
04-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Another thought crossed my mind Rob.

If we can get location details sorted, I could ask the fellas in at FTA about putting out the word, good chance they would know someone with the knowlege to run the class.......... just as long as their binding is'nt too "girly" ey Myles & Stu :P.

r.

rob tranter
04-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Hi Roz,
I'll leave the ol mate alone this time;D
I can't see a problem with having it at my place, I'll put it to the boss lady, and see what she says, but It should be ok.
What would I need, I have a Fridge and a BBQ, ;D oh and a Shed, or Verandah or even a Lounge Room, how much room would we need?
As for who to run it, well I know no one, so I'm not much help there:(
Anyway I think we might have plenty of time, so just let me know what I need to do, and we'll go from there.
Rob8-)

roz
04-03-2007, 03:34 PM
I will PM you regarding details from this point on, until we have the two major hurdles sorted.

cheers r.