PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle rod builders

jan
22-02-2007, 05:56 PM
G'day all,
Just wondering if there were some rod builders in Newcastle (surrounding area) that would like to get together some time.
Jan.

rob tranter
23-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Hi Jan,
Not a Rod builder, altho I did make one 20 odd years::) ago, and I'm not in Newy, but I'm from Warners Bay, and mums still down there, surrounded by brothers and sister.
Hows the Bay going?
I've heard that the fishing has improved since the pro's were locked out, is it true.
Used to fish well when I was a little bloke, but dropped off over the years.
Any way good luck with the rod building and fishing.
Rob8-)

jan
23-02-2007, 06:38 AM
G'day Rob,
I'm in Warners Bay myself and yes the lake is producing quality fish now that the pros are out and the lake has had time to recover. I'm the mad bugger with all those stickers covering my ute in case anyone sees it flying around. I might seem like a bad driver but really I'm an excellent driver. I'm an excellent driver. I'm an excellent driver.lol.
Jan.

SIRO
23-02-2007, 07:00 PM
G'day all , im from Port Macqurie on would like to get to meet other rod builders to talk and exchange ideas.

;D ;D ;D

cheers SIRO

Bearclaw
24-02-2007, 08:40 AM
There are a few. But not sure if they frequent this

roz
24-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Siro,

I'm from the Coffs Harbour region.

If you are ever up this way.

cheers r.

jan
25-02-2007, 09:07 AM
G'day Roz,
Will be heading up there in june or August/september as my inlaws are in Coffs so yeah would be nice to catch up if you would like.
Jan.

SIRO
25-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Sure Roz
Next time im up at coffs i will drop in and have a look at that fish pattern you are doing.

cheers SIRO

rob tranter
25-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Hi Roz,
What do you call Coffs region I'm at Coutts crossing, just up the hill.
P.m me if you don't want to publicise.
p.s. Blaze reckons he's found a match for your chilli mud crab.
Rob.