spook76
11-02-2007, 06:03 PM
hello to all,
MY name is kruger Ifish the rivers from broardbeach to coomera
Ihave been fishing for alot of years from land to boat
so all ya people out there give me a hulla!!;D

shayned
15-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Not sure what a hulla is spookman but how about a welcome on board instead?? You'll enjoy the joint, lots of good people (except for lippa as he's now a tree hugging greeny and fish defender extraordinaire, or at least there is a chance he might become one:o ;) ) and lots of good info too!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Poodroo
15-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Lol Shane. Welcome to the site Kruger. You're off to a good start for a few reasons. You live nice and close to the water, you found the best fishing chat forum, and finally you actually managed to post this in the right section. The moderators already will love you. The big bright purple font is a bit of a worry though. ::)

Cheers,

Poodroo

Kiwiboy-2008
02-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi im from New Zealand been living on the Gold Coast Robina for 5 years now and found its hard to make good friends. I have been soft plastic fishing for 10 years and fishing all my life.

I have just brought a new boat 390 Quintrex Explorer and would like to make a few good fishing mates I could go fishing with. So if anyone is keen to make a new fishing mate tex me 0416428252 Darren.::)