PDA

View Full Version : steve- two things...

imnotoriginal
07-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey steve (or anyone else who can help)
two things I was just interested in. No. 1, how can we comment on the galleries you've made available? I think they're a fantastic idea and could be a great instructional tool, but there's no place I could find to comment, despite there being a bit of writing that said "add your comment below" or words to that effect.

2nd... How about a wide brim ausfish hat? I don't own any ausfish gear yet but a while back I wanted to get a new hat but noticed there was no wide-brim ausfish hat available, and I definitely wanted wide brim to stop from getting sunburnt around the face. So I ended up buying a mad-keen one instead. Just a suggestion...
Joel

Black_Rat
07-02-2007, 08:05 PM
A wide brimmed staw type hat would be good but postage would be a pain in the :-X

imnotoriginal
07-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Actually I was more thinking the cloth type. But i'd love to have the hat to identify me as an ausfisher when I'm on the water.
Joel

Ausfish
07-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Comments in the Galery have been disabled. That text you refer to is no longer visible. Thanks fro pointing it out.

Will look into the Hats. What colour do you suggest?

imnotoriginal
10-02-2007, 11:46 AM
I think if you want the ausfish logo to stand out (which would be the whole point for me) you'll need something that will contrast well with the blue and red. I think that pale colour a lot of the cloth hats come in would be fine, that or do it like the caps with the section around the logo black then whatever colour for the rest of the hat.
Joel

Brett1907
16-02-2007, 12:29 PM
I buy 'Surf Hats' for my staff. They spend most of the day outside and these hats are wide brimmed, can be folded and satisfy my workplace H&S. They are comfortable and look pretty good. My ones are navy with my logo in fluoro orange.

Brett

DR
16-02-2007, 02:20 PM
workwear safety shops sell fluro orange ones, you will then be able to tell your possible ausfishers from a great distance..