PDA

View Full Version : Swaines trip

dean_ind
02-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Just joined as a member on ausfish thanks to my two brothers Gonna and Indy, We are all keen fishos and have been for many years since we were little tackers. Goona my oldest Brother basically introduce me a pete to the sport and we are always loving it. I recently went on a trip to Swaines Reef of Gladstone had a fat time caught most of the fish from the second to the fifth day after the full moon as always.

Some spots fished better then others one day I was at a patch of reef no bigger than a half a foot ball oval one side was shallow and the other from 3 metres deep to 40 metre deep caught some good quality lippers and trout but got done up by some monsters. caught a heap of trevally, trout, sweet lip, red emps, mackeral, and a mix bag of others. Weather was great but we were lucky. I have plenty more trips to show from home town Sunshine Coast will log in on a later date. The GT was 46 kg Tight lines.

jtpython
02-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Some champion fish there mate, Beautiful area you were in too.
Just got to love them trout
JT

Pistol_P
02-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Arrrgggh I know those trout are tasty buggers but that big GT does it for me mate....Well done...8-)

Black_Rat
03-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Dean, Swains will blow your mind for a first timer ;D i'll be there in a heart-beat ? If I had the $$$$$

BB

lippa
03-02-2007, 03:01 AM
g'day dean!

good ta see ya givin' ya brothers a touch up on the fish stakes.
pete's doin well but toddles has been a bit quiet, it would be good to see you blokes on the water again one day!

chers

lippa

snapperm8
03-02-2007, 06:34 AM
awsome looking stuff there mate thats a nice gt and great fish

cheers dave

dogsbody
03-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Gday im goin in june can't wait. that gt would have given you a bit..

Dave.

indy
03-02-2007, 06:01 PM
About time you got on here dean now i can see all these fish that you keep telling me about. Show me the jack...

Inlike
03-02-2007, 07:41 PM
looks obvious u had a fat time. what charter did you go on.?

gold boy
14-02-2007, 06:14 PM
i am going up in july on the night crossing can t wait