PDA

View Full Version : G'day

kelkhesha
02-02-2007, 04:53 PM
G'day to all and what a great site. I have been viewing the posts now for the last week, and thought it time to jump on and say hi. I look forward to sharing a tale or two and sharing fishing spots and techniques. Hope you all have many great fishing trips in this new year.

Marlin_Mike
02-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Welcome James,

where are you, what sort of fishing you like, etc etc

Mike

kelkhesha
02-02-2007, 05:55 PM
I am at Browns Plains, and I love fishing for Bass, Bream, Flatties, Trout, Jacks, Barra ect ect. I love fishing with lures SP's and Fly. I do the occasional bait thing, but I love the artificial side of things much more as I am continually mobile and fishing new spots. I am reasonably new to the Brisbane area, and have mostly fished on foot and out of canoes/kayaks. I have done heaps of freshwater fishing due to where work has taken me, and grew up on the south coast NSW fishing for Bass, and Bream on lures were known as a by catch not a national sport;D ) I love all fishing, but dont get out as much as I used to with work committments and 2 new kids. Hopefully I will get to explore more of the Brisbane area this year and get onto a few.

2DKnBJ
02-02-2007, 07:05 PM
G'day James
If you are into freshwater there are a few guys on here that really know how to fish the local dams.I have only recently started and am learning a heap off these guys just from reading their posts.
Keep an eye out for any M&G's at the Nth Pine Dam.The guys are more than willing to help out.

Cheers Dazza

Poodroo
04-02-2007, 08:19 PM
G'day James and welcome to the site. I am a former resident of Browns Plains. Use to ride the pushbike along all of the tracks with my kids then aged two and three in a trailer hitched behind the bike. Was great fun but hard work. Much prefer sitting on my backside in a boat hoping for the big one. :)

Poodroo