PDA

View Full Version : fish size

staggy
02-02-2007, 03:58 AM
Just something that struck me as funny at work the other day. I took a pic in of one of the mtr+ barra we caught a few weeks ago and one of the Indonesian workers seen it and said"Wow thats a big fish, how long it take to eat"? Never thought of fish size that way before.

Staggy

murf
02-02-2007, 06:54 AM
how long it take to eat

That adds another dimension to the story down the pub

and it took me three days to chew through it :)

Cheers Murf

Cruiser
02-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Hey Murf,

I bet that beast you're holding in your avatar would have taken a couple of weeks to chew through.

In the bad ol' days we used to measure distances by how many stubbies (of beer) it took to get there. Nowadays we just use kilometers!

Chris.

Dory4.1
02-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey Murf,

I bet that beast you're holding in your avatar would have taken a couple of weeks to chew through.

In the bad ol' days we used to measure distances by how many stubbies (of beer) it took to get there. Nowadays we just use kilometers!

Chris.
And now we just dont go because the fuel costs to much:'(

Lucky_Phill
02-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I had a similar thing happen to me Staggy, I showed the boys at work a pic of my big barra, and when asked how heavy it was, I said I didn't know " but the photo weighed 3 kgs "

phill :) ;)

Poodroo
02-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Don't ever take a picture of a whole cow then and show it to him.:o It will take him about as long to fathom it as it took you to eat the Barra. ;D

Poodroo