PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks

smiley_doobinator
29-01-2007, 11:02 PM
I've been a member since oct last year and just realised this was here. Well i guess that sorta sums me up really, bit slow on the uptake however I love a laugh, even if at times it's at myself and i get along with people who can do the same. I'm pretty much your average Joe work as a courier married with no kids at the moment got the usual bills like everyone paying off my house blah blah and thats why I love fishing. Don't get me wrong I love my life it's just that without fishing it can get a little too routinish at times. Anyway thats kinda preaching to the choir eh!

I have a 4.2 metre Clarke abalone tinnie, pretty standard got a few extras I have added like the usual electricals a bait tank electric motor humminbird matrix 17 "fishfinder" with GPS bilge pump and it's powered by a 45 HP chrysler yeah I know everyone knocks my motor but it has gotten me everywhere from 5 k's offshore from mooloolaba to all around the Clarence River at Yamba and everywhere in between. So far it has never let me down (touch wood).

I have been fishing since I was 2 or 3 or however old I was when mum let me play with sharp things, under dad's supervision of course but I must admit I am a totally crap fisherman ;D. In the few years I have had my tinnie I ahve bought home 2 fish and 1 crab. yeah I know its pretty pathetic, good thing I love fishing for the getting out aspect cause I would ahve starved long ago if I ahd to feed myself. I am starting to think that all the photo's i see of people with fish have been photoshoped but then I realise no I am just a crap fisherman;) Well I certainly see no reason to give it away any time soon there has to be another one out there somewhere and as long as I ahve a tinnie In will keep looking. Well I can't think of much more to say really. I'll respond to any and all messages post's etc except those about my outboard I love it, it loves me and together we go places. Hope to see you all on the water. P.S I'll post some pics of my boat when I clean her up a bit. ;D

smiley_doobinator
29-01-2007, 11:03 PM
And by the way My name's Jason and I live on the southside over Browns Plains way.

Synful
30-01-2007, 09:55 AM
And by the way My name's Jason and I live on the southside over Browns Plains way.

Welcome aboard Jason!

Great group of helpful people here and equally good sense of humour to match; you'll get all the tips that you could ask for by just asking.

Look forward to seeing your upcoming photos of fish as a result ;)