PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Brisvegas

nickone
28-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Hey guys, I have been on ausfish for a couple of weeks now and thought I might introduce myself to everyone..
I live in Brisbane and have been fishing land based recently from Bribie down to Northern NSW having a go with SPs. Ive been taking on what I have read on this site plus the advice from one of the guys at my local tackle shop. So far have had a bit of luck catching flatties, bream and trevally.. seem to be fishing more frequently now and having a good time.
I look forward to catching up with a few guys off Ausfish on my travels, as there is a lot for me to learn!!!

Nick

bootyinblue
28-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Good to have you on board Nick, and I am sure once you sourced more and more info on SP's you might start sharing some of it on here to people who have no idea.... such as me!!

Poodroo
28-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey there Nick. Southsider here and use nothing but placcies and loving it. Welcome to the site and hope to hear from you more in the future.

Regards,

Poodroo

wombie
29-01-2007, 05:02 PM
welcome aboard Nick

nickone
31-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Cheers Guys, yeah Im hopefully heading out most weekends for a fish, some of the guys have convinced me to upgrade to braid so will be giving that a go next, haha hopefully if i learn something i will share the knowledge on the site.
2inch shrimp gulps are treating me pretty well so far with 1/12 weighted jig heads,
went fishing with a few guys from work on the weekend and they caught nothing, think the website must be helping!!!
Nick