PDA

View Full Version : Sundown Marine Delivery Service.

SundownMarine
23-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Ausfishers,

We are about to lauch a new inititive in the form of a door to door delivery service in the greater Brisbane area.The service will operate every Thursday from the 1st of Feb.We plan to deliver from Bribie Island in the North to Springwood in the south and west from Forest Lake through to Caboolture,if you are within this area we can and will deliver to your door.
The service is free with a purchase of $100 or more for anything from fishing gear (rods included) through to electronics and general Chandlery items.
The service will operate from a Sundown Marine company vehicle,we will carry mobile Eftpos facilities on the road for payment at your door and you will receive a printed Tax Invoice once the payment is finalised.
If you wish to pay for the item before hand using direct debit and have the item hand delivered we can offer this also.
To organise the service simply ring or email us here at the store with the product you wish to purchase and a drop off address for any Thursday after 10am.
We often hear from Brisbane Ausfishers we are too far from them to shop with us so now we will bring the item to you with a receipt and no freight charge....to easy.
We believe we are the first to offer this service in the Brisbane area in the Marine Industry and are keen to see it a permanent fixture for us.

All other deliveries outside this area will attract a normal freight charge and this is not only being offered to Ausfish members but to the general population at large..

If you live in a fringe area on our delivery map and wish to use the service please give us a call for further information.

So you have no excuse now!

Sundown Marine.

robersl
23-01-2007, 03:44 PM
great to hear

finga
23-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Really good to hear. :)
Can you fellas PM me a price for a TLD 20 and 25 or similar reels please.
Looks like nobody here wants to upgrade so I'll have to dig deep.
Cheers Scott :)

snappa
23-01-2007, 04:14 PM
sundown mar.

i have just noted `my "platinum loyalty card" has a valid date 11/1/07..

will u still honour the card.

SundownMarine
01-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Snappa,

As one of the Ausfishers who visit us often we should be able to work something out for you next time you are in,bring it with you.

snappa
01-02-2007, 03:52 PM
ok i have a couple of them and need a few things ...

Fish Guts
01-02-2007, 10:06 PM
is sundown still charging through the roof for servicing ?

SeaHunt
01-02-2007, 11:19 PM

Who doesn't. :(

Feral
02-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Good on yer for trying something new!

timddo
02-02-2007, 01:06 PM
If only sundown offer the boat motor , pick up and deliver service.
Wouldnt that be great.

Just_chips
02-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Is there any chance of some sort of moderately comprehensive on-line catalogue to complement this service to help with choosing an item before puchasing. I know everything in store can't be covered but it may help to get some idea of what you stock and a general indication of price.

Kev

Hardb8
02-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Don't let Joel drive if I put in an order.As I'd like it in one piece ;D .

On second thoughts,Ya better put Justin,Birdy,Grant,Rick,Andrew and Ray on that list as well.;D ;D ;D LOL.

BilgeBoy
02-02-2007, 07:22 PM
How about a courtisy boat!!!

Then I could get my Tinny serviced there....Maybe a new Kevlacat :D I'll pay the fuel

Lol!!!!

jm82
02-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Sounds like a great idea guys.I can see that becoming quite handy.

SundownMarine
05-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Is there any chance of some sort of moderately comprehensive on-line catalogue to complement this service to help with choosing an item before puchasing. I know everything in store can't be covered but it may help to get some idea of what you stock and a general indication of price.

Kev

Kev,

At the moment the only way to do this is to give us a ring and speak to one of us about the product.However we would like to work towards such a thing.

Sundown Marine.

longtail
05-02-2007, 06:25 PM
I remember reading a thread about you guys not giving a ausfish discount anymore........ so what gives?? ::) ::)

are we still getting a discount or what??:-/ ;D

Jason.

SundownMarine
06-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Longtail,

Yes is the short answer.

Sundown Marine.

Fishbait
06-02-2007, 06:43 PM

I had my boat serviced at Sundown 2 weeks ago now (very reasonable as well) and Keith and his team are great. A professional service with professional advice when you speak with them. I'm definately going back again next year for my annual service.

Well done Sundown.

FISHBAIT!;D

Fish Guts
06-02-2007, 08:37 PM
I had my boat serviced at Sundown 2 weeks ago now (very reasonable as well) and Keith and his team are great. A professional service with professional advice when you speak with them. I'm definately going back again next year for my annual service.

Well done Sundown.

FISHBAIT!;D

what department do u work in at sundown ?

Not knocking the service team just the pricing structure.

finga
07-02-2007, 10:10 AM
what department do u work in at sundown ?

Not knocking the service team just the pricing structure.
Bloody hell Give a bloke a break....
Here's a bloke supporting a business and saying he's happy with the service and pricing and you accuse him of working for them.
If I use the same logic you must work for the opposition....true??

Here 's a business trying to give better service to us fisho's and they get bagged out...pathetic and not real good form really.

Good on ya Sundown for making an effort to give better service to your customers. :thumbsup:

Silent
07-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Well say finga!

revs57
07-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Touche' finga! Couldn't have said it better myself!
The blokes and girls at Sundown Marine have always made it worth my while to travel across from Logan. And it's more than just competative pricing...the professional advise is worth more than the money you save.

Cheers

Rhys

PinHead
07-02-2007, 05:21 PM
ditto finga..so many posts bagging manufacturers/suppliers and never a brownie point given when due..I will continue shopping at Sundown...service is always great.

Marlin_Mike
07-02-2007, 06:22 PM
:bdaycake: I heard on the radio today

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO SUNDOWN MARINE